Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Australian-made, Organic, Palm Oil Free and Vegan Body Care Products

Suggestions?

1 - 8 of 8 posts

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
1 2 Apr 2013
Some websites are helpful where you ahve a search critera and can check which things you want in your search - Naturally Safe is one of these (http://www.naturallysafe.com.au/)
Some brands coming up are GAIA, MiEssence, Lily Loves Pearl, Emma, Nancy Evans, Cosima... Has anyone used any of these brands? Were they good? Any other suggestions?

Looking mostly for skincare and haircare.

Thanks darls. x
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
2 2 Apr 2013
seems like a great site! thankyou happy
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
3 2 Apr 2013
i have a question...not sure if silly or not ..... why does everywhere put the wot not sunscreen as being vegan but yet the ingredients say 'beeswax'?? is there something i dont know about there being a vegan friendly beeswax or....??? i dont get it! x
ReplyQuote

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
4 2 Apr 2013
I know, I got ordered a wotnot sunscreen once only to find out it had beeswax, don't know if all their products do or not...?
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
5 4 Apr 2013
The wot not facial wipes are vegan. I sell the online at www.veganbeauty.com.au I'll be uploading a vegan sunscreen soon too.
ReplyQuote

StephVeganXO StephVeganXO QLD Posts: 124
6 5 Apr 2013
www.yuva.com.au

100% natural, vegan, salon strength products avail at pure indulgence salons in QLD or online
ReplyQuote

sbustamove sbustamove QLD Posts: 2
7 5 Apr 2013
http://www.wildnature.com.au/

Check these guys out. I have been using the hair and body products and some make up. They are great and made in Byron. If you have any questions the owner gets back to ASAP either on site via email or i have his direct mobile number wink They are all natural and not tested on animals and almost all are vegan- apart from a couple of the lip sticks i think that have organic bees wax! happy
ReplyQuote

Emily98 Emily98 WA Posts: 16
8 19 Apr 2013
All the products in the KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr range are vegan, cruelty free and certified organic besides the Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm; which contains beeswax.
Sukin and Biologika are also good vegan brands.
Hope this helps!  peace_out pig happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au