Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Who lives in Adelaide?

hello? anyone out there?

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Emily Daniels Emily Daniels SA Posts: 2
1 5 Apr 2013
I've only recently made the switch from vegetarian to vegan.

But unfortunately, I am the only person I know who is a vegan...
Is there anyone in Adelaide that I can meet? I feel as though if I surround myself with like-minded people I will be more successful with the change.

Anyone just want to chat?
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/emily.daniels.9022662
Instagram: emydaniels
Tumblr: www.naturalisticbenevolence.tumblr.com

xoxo
ReplyQuote

The British Aussie The British Aussie SA Posts: 212
2 5 Apr 2013
Hey,

I live in the Adelaide hills. I'm vegetarian trying to go vegan. I only know one other person who is vegetarian here! Well besides my boyfriend and parents, although my dad is the only vegan.  I'm sure there must be other vegetarians/vegans around!
ReplyQuote

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
3 5 Apr 2013
hello emily daniels......adelaide vegans have a facebook site plus a webpage...if u live near the city ..go to bliss organic cafe and ull find plenty of people who are vegan.....im vegetarian but met a heap throu my ex who is vegan......enjoy ur search
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
4 5 Apr 2013
Hey Emily, yes definitely join Adelaide vegans on Facebook happy and their website. Plenty of meet ups etc to go to and ull be surprised at all the amazing vegan food out there u might not know about happy   Do u know about walk for the animals on this Sunday? Go if you have a chance- always amazing !!!
ReplyQuote

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
5 5 Apr 2013
There are heaaaps of vegans in Adelaide. We had an awesome vegan day celebration at Victoria Square last year (can't wait for this years!)

We have AdelaideVegans (adelaidevegans.org) and they have weekly dinners on Fridays at local vegan/vegetarian places. Other events aswell as protests and such.

We actually have heaps of places in adelaide where you can buy vegan friendly food and vegan cafes and such.
I'l add you on FB. x
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
6 6 Apr 2013
just copied the following from the facebook event page for anyone interested.. it should be very similar to the vegan festival and world vegan day...

"Come to Bonython Park on Sunday April 7th from 10am-3/4pm for fun, food & entertainment! Commencing at 10:30am will be a dog-walk around the Torrens River, then come back and relax with up to 40 stalls comprising of food, information, merchandise etc..."
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
7 6 Apr 2013
I'm in Logan (south-east qld) doubt there are many around here, I know one girl at my school and my mum works with one. That's pretty much all I know.
ReplyQuote

Ariadne Ariadne SA Posts: 148
8 8 Apr 2013
yup, I was at the Bonython Park event, it was great!! More like a festival and the park is so pretty! I ate taco's, waffles, a raw caramel and banana pie and spent the day patting everyone's dogs!
Animal Liberation is definitely another good group to get in contact with.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 12 Apr 2013
Emily Daniels said:
I've only recently made the switch from vegetarian to vegan.

But unfortunately, I am the only person I know who is a vegan...
Is there anyone in Adelaide that I can meet? I feel as though if I surround myself with like-minded people I will be more successful with the change.

Anyone just want to chat?
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/emily.daniels.9022662
Instagram: emydaniels
Tumblr: www.naturalisticbenevolence.tumblr.com

xoxo
adelaidevegans.org http://www.facebook.com/groups/7023024642/ wink I added you on facebook xx
ReplyQuote

The British Aussie The British Aussie SA Posts: 212
10 16 Mar 2014
Does anyone else on here live in the Adelaide Hills?

https://m.facebook.com/clairegordon92
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au