Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

South east queenslanders

Please post here!!

1 - 10 of 28 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
1 6 Apr 2013
I am very interested to know if anyone is in my area please leave a comment if you are.
ReplyQuote

2 6 Apr 2013
It's a bit of a 'no sh|t' fact, but I am!
ReplyQuote

Deborah3 Deborah3 QLD Posts: 73
3 7 Apr 2013
IM  in se qld
ReplyQuote

4 7 Apr 2013
Sweet
ReplyQuote

Showbags Showbags QLD Posts: 162
5 7 Apr 2013
I'm from the Gold Coast. The plastic fantastic, bogan capital of the world.

The sad thing is I've never met another Vegan here on the Coast (though I've only been one for 6-7 months myself). There are a few vegetarians but they do that for health, taste reasons not moral ones.

It almost feels like I'm the only one (which can't be true as there is a Vegan restaurant so surely there is a market for it that isn't made up of just curious omnivores).
ReplyQuote

6 7 Apr 2013
Think Gold Coast is bogan? Try living in the highest murder city in QLD, [email protected] Logan mate!!!!
ReplyQuote

Showbags Showbags QLD Posts: 162
7 7 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
Think Gold Coast is bogan? Try living in the highest murder city in QLD, [email protected] Logan mate!!!!
Lol forgot about Logan. What a rathole (no offense to you or rats). Nearly got mugged there last year going to pick up my mate.

Gold Coast is definately the "plastic fantastic" capital of Australia though. So many boobjobs, botoxed lips and air head personalities. Very few genuine people left.
ReplyQuote

8 7 Apr 2013
I gotta say, I agree. But I'm used to dodgy mugging sorta people. I always carry a knife around, especially at night....
ReplyQuote

9 7 Apr 2013
Then again I can't judge the 'Logan residents' I'm a bit of a hood myself. And have the local 'instinct' to run when I see the cops. Even when I haven't done anything.
The problem is that you got to the cops around here are dickheads, they pulled up me and my friend for nothing.*

*Walking the streets isn't against the law is it?
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
10 8 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
Then again I can't judge the 'Logan residents' I'm a bit of a hood myself. And have the local 'instinct' to run when I see the cops. Even when I haven't done anything.
The problem is that you got to the cops around here are dickheads, they pulled up me and my friend for nothing.*

*Walking the streets isn't against the law is it?
No, but if you do look like a hood, walk around late at night AND carry a knife on you, they might be suspicious, ha ha.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au