Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

South east queenslanders

Please post here!!

11 - 20 of 28 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
11 8 Apr 2013
I wasn't carrying the knife in sight
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
12 8 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
I wasn't carrying the knife in sight
I know.  I was only teasing you.
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
13 8 Apr 2013
Ha.   Ha.
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
14 8 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
Ha.   Ha.
Sweet.  Er, no reference to sugar, ha ha.
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
15 9 Apr 2013
We should probably get back on topic; southeast qld, I just emailed food works in Logan to do what the Adelaide one does, have u seen it in the blog
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
16 9 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
We should probably get back on topic; southeast qld, I just emailed food works in Logan to do what the Adelaide one does, have u seen it in the blog
The Adelaide what?  And What does it do?
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
17 9 Apr 2013
Vegan Safe said:
twisted soul said:
We should probably get back on topic; southeast qld, I just emailed food works in Logan to do what the Adelaide one does, have u seen it in the blog
The Adelaide what?  And What does it do?
Find out for yourself: http://www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2009-09/Cruelty-Free-Shopping-Made-Oh-So-Easy
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
18 9 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
Vegan Safe said:
twisted soul said:
We should probably get back on topic; southeast qld, I just emailed food works in Logan to do what the Adelaide one does, have u seen it in the blog
The Adelaide what?  And What does it do?
Find out for yourself: http://www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2009-09/Cruelty-Free-Shopping-Made-Oh-So-Easy
Ah, I see.  I did not even realise that Foodworks stocked vegan food, though more and more supermarkets are getting better at this.  Coles and Woolworths stock some stuff and a couple of Foodland stores (South Australian supermarket chain) have REALLY big range of vegan products.  I doubt though that all Foodwork stores have such a big selection.  Glenelg is a more wealthier suburb and you tend to find that supermarkets in higher income areas tend to stock more.  Just a matter of demographics unfortunately.  No harm in asking though.  As for myself, I often order my goods from The Cruelty Free shop online
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
19 9 Apr 2013
Vegan Safe said:
twisted soul said:
Vegan Safe said:
twisted soul said:
We should probably get back on topic; southeast qld, I just emailed food works in Logan to do what the Adelaide one does, have u seen it in the blog
The Adelaide what?  And What does it do?
Find out for yourself: http://www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2009-09/Cruelty-Free-Shopping-Made-Oh-So-Easy
Ah, I see.  I did not even realise that Foodworks stocked vegan food, though more and more supermarkets are getting better at this.  Coles and Woolworths stock some stuff and a couple of Foodland stores (South Australian supermarket chain) have REALLY big range of vegan products.  I doubt though that all Foodwork stores have such a big selection.  Glenelg is a more wealthier suburb and you tend to find that supermarkets in higher income areas tend to stock more.  Just a matter of demographics unfortunately.  No harm in asking though.  As for myself, I often order my goods from The Cruelty Free shop online
Not looking good for me, in the email i said feedback would be great. Haven't got any though, doubt he even read it considering the subject was 'vegan/vegetarian'!
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
20 10 Apr 2013
twisted soul said:
Think Gold Coast is bogan? Try living in the highest murder city in QLD, [email protected] Logan mate!!!!
Hello there! I'm also a Logan vego!
ReplyQuote

 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 


Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).