Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

things to do & food in perth ?

going away with my family on the 22nd need things to do

1 - 9 of 9 posts

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
1 10 Apr 2013
Hiya,

I am going to perth on the 22nd of April and want to know some good veg*n resturants that are good in perth also places to go whilst im there?

Ill be staying 10 minutes from perth cbd

What are your recommendations?  

thanks in advanced c:
ReplyQuote

Tigers are Awesome Tigers are Awesome WA Posts: 30
2 10 Apr 2013
Can't think of any restaurants, but you should definitely check out Kings Park. The view of the city from there is really awesome  wink
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
3 10 Apr 2013
Tigers are Awesome said:
Can't think of any restaurants, but you should definitely check out Kings Park. The view of the city from there is really awesome  wink
thanks i will check it out happy
ReplyQuote

Anthony Anthony WA Posts: 216
4 10 Apr 2013
Hey Lyds,

Make sure you head to Fremantle to check things out. While there, find the Raw Kitchen or Thai Vegan (which is in the markets).

You should also head to Mt Lawley for a few hours. While there, eat at Veggie Mamas or PAWS which is nearby.

If you go into Perth city itself, there's not many places to eat with extensive vegan menus. If you can find Country Road store, they have a cafe there with a vegan menu.

Kings Park is a good tip which you already have!

And try and catch a band at Amplifier or the Rosemount. And the Art Gallery in town has some good collections sometimes.

Don't get sucked in to going to the Bell Tower or the Museum. They bite.
ReplyQuote

Jordanfun Jordanfun WA Posts: 79
5 11 Apr 2013
Definitely visit PAWS
ReplyQuote

The rice milk rasta The rice milk rasta WA Posts: 28
6 11 Apr 2013
Utopia on James street right near the perth train station....so bad it good
ReplyQuote

Kodos Kodos WA Posts: 5
7 12 Apr 2013
PAWS in Northbridge makes a delicious felafel pita pocket. I recommend getting one with the lot.

The Museum is pretty okay, it's a donation to get in so it's not like you'll be wasting your money if you don't enjoy it.

Utopia in Northbridge has a Formosa restaurant, you can grab a tasty mock meat meal and enjoy some karaoke happy
ReplyQuote

Butterfree Butterfree WA Posts: 64
8 12 Apr 2013
You must go to PAWS in Northbridge!!! Its fantastic! The foods great, the customer service is great AND it's soooo cozy!!!! :3
ReplyQuote

Emily98 Emily98 WA Posts: 16
9 15 Apr 2013
Hi Lyds,

Some good restaurants to visit are PAWS and Heavenly Plate (you MUST try their Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, AMAZING!). I have been dying to visit The Raw Kitchen and have heard really good reviews about it, also, if you're up for a long drive, Sumadra have great, healthy, delicious vegan food and have yoga classes. When visiting PAWS, youu will find yourself wanting to take practically their whole store with you, they have so much stuff, it is amazing!
A wonderful place to visit is Margaret River, they have amazing wineries, crystal caves, and not to mention the Chocolate Factory! -most of their dark chocolate is vegan and the mint infused dark chocolate is my all-time favourite! -And honestly, the three-hour drive is worth it!

Enjoy your time in Perth!  happy wave monkey
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au