Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Haters

WTF?

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Sol Sol NSW Posts: 26
1 19 May 2013
Hey everyone
On facebook this guy sent me this link.
I think it's hilarious the way these meat eaters don't have a clue about anything.
Look at Vegetarians 3, now that is just.....i'll let you see it.

http://www.angry.net/groups/v/vegans.htm

funny
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
2 19 May 2013
Omg. How hilarious!!
ReplyQuote

Showbags Showbags QLD Posts: 162
3 19 May 2013
Seriously there are some braindead people out there.

The one argument that sh*ts me the most is when they say "well animals are getting killed in giant harvesters for us to get our food". What do they think the cows, pigs, chickens, sheep they slaughter for their food eat? Thin air? If they want to use that argument then they should still be going Vegan because there would be alot less animals killed in the harvesting of crops for Vegans than the harvesting of crops for farmed animals.
ReplyQuote

sophxx sophxx NSW Posts: 169
4 20 May 2013
I don't really get worked up about it. It's a website for hating, anyway. It is funny, though  laugh
ReplyQuote

Ladybug Ladybug VIC Posts: 19
5 20 May 2013
Oh FFS, that's just laughable.  funny
ReplyQuote

Vegetus Vegetus VIC Posts: 76
6 21 May 2013
oh dear, I MIGHT JUST TYPE IN CAPITOLS TO MAKE EVERYONE SEE HOW SERIOUS I AM AT BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR...
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
7 25 May 2013
Showbags said:
Seriously there are some braindead people out there.

The one argument that sh*ts me the most is when they say "well animals are getting killed in giant harvesters for us to get our food". What do they think the cows, pigs, chickens, sheep they slaughter for their food eat? Thin air? If they want to use that argument then they should still be going Vegan because there would be alot less animals killed in the harvesting of crops for Vegans than the harvesting of crops for farmed animals.
I didn't even bother getting that far but it's SILLY* how people think we are killing plants, most crops just have fruits and vegetables picked off then they regrow. And they call us uneducated! Anyway, they also said that we are unhealthy which is STUPID considering that a good vegan will have a better diet than a meat-eater.

*(copyright vegetus)
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au