Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Walter Horse aerial culling

Please sign the petition

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
1 24 May 2013
The culling has begun and is predicted to continue for several weeks.
Please keep sharing this petition, at some point our united voice must be heard.
www.walerhorse.com

URGENT!! 10 000 Waler Horses are set to be slaughtered by Aerial Culling in the NT. These horses are said to be direct descendants of the horses that SAVED our way of life by being used in WWI, WWI & the Boer War. Is this how we repay their descendants??? By mass slaughter, that leaves thousands of horses writhing in pain because the shooter didn't get a clean shot? If you don't want this to happen, please sign the petition.

https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-aerial-culling-of-waler-horses-on-tempe-downs-station-nt?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=25092&alert_id=qiFjAJddhg_NlmKvpcUoH
ReplyQuote

2 24 May 2013
My title should say: Waler Horse aerial culling. Sorry for the typo.
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
3 25 May 2013
This is horrible, poor horses sad i cant seem to open the link to sign the petition? is the link broken?
ReplyQuote

4 26 May 2013
OinkMoo said:
This is horrible, poor horses sad i cant seem to open the link to sign the petition? is the link broken?
Hi Oink Moo, I don't know why link not Woking. I just opened it on my iPad???
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
5 26 May 2013
Signed happy please everyone share and sign the petition, aerial culling has proven time and time again to be cruel and cause unnesasery pain and suffering which results in slow and painful deaths if the shot was missed sad
ReplyQuote

Mademoisella Mademoisella QLD Posts: 42
6 27 May 2013
Signed!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au