Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Who are you going to vote for + I need friends/support

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Sara Smileyface Sara Smileyface VIC Posts: 29
1 27 May 2013
Okay, so I love animals of course and I was wondering if I could email someone (or a few people) to discuss our concerns and beliefs on animal welfare issues. Just add me and private message me your email address if that's okay? I have 0 vegan/vegetarian/ect friends who actually care about animal rights tbh -.-

And who are you voting for in September and why?
I'm stuck because I hate both Tony and Julia. :c
ReplyQuote

VegeMum VegeMum NSW Posts: 8
2 27 May 2013
Hey, I am in the same boat. Generally I just get smart assed comments on my posts on facebook!

I am voting for Julia, I can't stand Tony sneak Abbott! Tony is bad for animal welfare and bad for families.
ReplyQuote

AC AZZA AC AZZA VIC Posts: 158
3 28 May 2013
For some reason I cant find private message but I find I can be of great use when people want to get their point across to "the others".
Add me or pm !
ReplyQuote

4 28 May 2013
AC AZZA said:
For some reason I cant find private message but I find I can be of great use when people want to get their point across to "the others".
Add me or pm !
We're already friends, on facebook too happy
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
5 28 May 2013
I know how you feel, I only have one vegetarian friend that wants to go vegan when she moves out. (although my mum was vegan before she started travelling, and I have a good feeling she'll end up being vegan again soon with no help from me)
But no vegan people in real life that I know.

As for voting, this will be my first time voting, I turn 18 the month before. Out of Julia and Tony, I'd go with Julia. I see Tony has just a horrible disgrace to human kind to be honest....

But my mum told me to vote for Greens haha, and well from what I know, I like them. I don't really have any idea about politics though.
ReplyQuote

6 29 May 2013
Deespark said:
I know how you feel, I only have one vegetarian friend that wants to go vegan when she moves out. (although my mum was vegan before she started travelling, and I have a good feeling she'll end up being vegan again soon with no help from me)
But no vegan people in real life that I know.

As for voting, this will be my first time voting, I turn 18 the month before. Out of Julia and Tony, I'd go with Julia. I see Tony has just a horrible disgrace to human kind to be honest....

But my mum told me to vote for Greens haha, and well from what I know, I like them. I don't really have any idea about politics though.
Yeah, I'm a first time voter too, turn 18 in July happy
I just hate how we can pretty much choose out of two people who are both liars D:
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
8 29 May 2013
I think you'll find there are many different party's to choose from. I have never voted for any major party. Always the Greens, now there is even an animal justice party to choose from.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au