Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Seeking Contributors

Vegan Tasmania

1 - 4 of 4 posts

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
1 30 May 2013
Have you got something to say about veganism and want to reach a larger audience? Any animal rights/vegan articles would be great. This could be just a once off thing, as a guest post to find more readers for your own blog or you may want to become a regular and contribute all the time!
Hit me up with anything you've got. Photographs are always great too if you've got them and even better If they don't need any retouching.
I'm looking for people with something to say and that can write well. I can't accept anything written poorly, with heaps of spelling and grammatical errors. I am an editor so don't want to do that in my spare time!
All of your articles will be clearly stated in your own name and will provide links back to your own site, page, instagram, twitter whatever.
If you're interested shoot me an email at
www.VeganTasmania.com
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
4 30 May 2013
Animalistic Whispering. said:
I'm falling asleep on the computer and so I will have to do it next week.
Have a good weekend.
Stewart.
Haha no problems vegan stew!
I just have too much work on my plate to dedicate enough time to writing more articles, especially since my job is just freelance writing anyway!
But I want Vegan Tasmania to continue to be relevant and up to date.

Plus I just think it will be great content and add new and interesting perspectives.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au