Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

New and looking for friends :)

1 - 10 of 10 posts

Steffy T Steffy T QLD Posts: 6
1 19 Jun 2013
Hi im new to this site and would really like to make some likeminded friends happy

I live in Brisbane and would love to know about any groups in the area happy

Steffy x
ReplyQuote

HopeConnolly HopeConnolly WA Posts: 15
2 20 Jun 2013
Friended!
Shame you aren't in Perth!

What movies have you watched or literature have you read that made you want to switch to veg?
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
3 20 Jun 2013
Hi Guys!
ReplyQuote

Jasmint1976 Jasmint1976 WA Posts: 28
4 20 Jun 2013
Welcome Steffy, I am in Perth too but happy to Friend. Hope you enjoy the site and all the info.  thumb
ReplyQuote

Steffy T Steffy T QLD Posts: 6
5 20 Jun 2013
yey! happy thanks guys x

What made me turn veggy was the make it possible ad. I then went online and saw all the horrific videos of live animal export, factory farming and animal testing. I was shocked at what i saw and couldn't believe that i had not know about this until now.

Turning to veg was easy, every time i see meat i think about the animal and its easy to say no.

This website is awesome ecstatic

x
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
7 20 Jun 2013
Welcome! I'm about 3 hours away from brisbane haha. Would love to get to know you better though, always looking for new veggie friends happy
ReplyQuote

Melanie89 Melanie89 QLD Posts: 8
8 20 Jun 2013
Hi!!  happy

I am new to the site also, and I am looking forward to meeting like minded friends too.I have been feeling like a bit of a lone ranger at the moment!

I am in North QLD  peace_out
ReplyQuote

punks not dead... fur is punks not dead... fur is United States Posts: 13
10 23 Jul 2013
ahh your bunny is so cute
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au