Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Affordable cruelty-free makeup

Anyone know of any good, cheap-ish brands available in Australia.

11 - 20 of 20 posts   1 | 2  

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
11 1 Aug 2013
Ronnie said:
My Mum used to sell Nutri-metics. She tried to tell me they're animal product free; but I read ingredients. I saw many animal ingredients. Although probably still cruelty-free.
I'm more happy with NM, I see the official statement is honey & beeswax are the animal by-product ingredients. Some NM reps still say milk & whey which is not good (bobby calves) but this in't on the MM website. I would enquire about specific product ingredients if looking for vegan NM products.
ReplyQuote

lucidity lucidity SA Posts: 54
12 3 Aug 2013
after months and months of trying to find something cruelty free without breaking my budget i've gone with face of australia. their makeup is very good for the price! not everything is vegan but a lot is.
ReplyQuote

Independant Presenter Independant Presenter WA Posts: 3
13 3 May 2014
Hi I have an amazing product to show you, I have recently started a business being one of Australia's first independent presenter for a company called Younique, 100% natural, chemical free makeup and skin care products, free of talc, oils, preservatives, perfumes, synthetic dyes and parabens! With the odd product also being vegan happy www.youniqueproducts.com/terriwildberry
ReplyQuote

Arbonne Lady Arbonne Lady WA Posts: 10
14 20 Jul 2014
Arbonne health and beauty products are amazing. They are all vegan certified - no animal
testing,  no animal products or by-products.  I'm an Arbonne Consultant for this reason happy

Have a look at the products on www.arbonneinternational.com.au

If your interested contact me to order and discuss discounts happy

If you have any questions hit me up! My email is
ReplyQuote

IronTheremin666 IronTheremin666 VIC Posts: 63
15 12 Aug 2014
if you like ELF then buy them from Iherb! their express shipping to Australia is only $8 and they have the ELF stuff cheaper than their Australian site does haha. Essence brand is also cruelty free, you can find their stuff in Priceline and on the Priceline online store. some of their lip products have beeswax but most products are vegan.
I just stick to ELF and Essence normally.
oh and there's this fantastic tumblr blog that I follow which posts about cruelty free make up and skin care: http://veganmakeup.tumblr.com/

I definitely recommend them!
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
16 13 Aug 2014
Elf is actually available in kmart now! so go pick up some cheap makeup! As they are cheap, some of their stuff is bad, but it's more likely to impress you than disappoint you happy

And also ^^ that's my blog hahaha thanks for sharing
ReplyQuote

Sineaya Sineaya WA Posts: 3
17 20 Aug 2014
e.l.f you can order it on their website or the face of Australia
ReplyQuote

kendra1 kendra1 QLD Posts: 15
18 3 Aug 2018
XxCxX said:
Australis. It's in Kmart and some Pricelines   banana

here is a list of their vegan products
http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/documents/Australis_Vegan_Friendly_Products.pdf
nice sharing!!
ReplyQuote

kendra1 kendra1 QLD Posts: 15
19 3 Aug 2018
Ronnie said:
Ronnie said:
My Mum used to sell Nutri-metics. She tried to tell me they're animal product free; but I read ingredients. I saw many animal ingredients. Although probably still cruelty-free.
I'm more happy with NM, I see the official statement is honey & beeswax are the animal by-product ingredients. Some NM reps still say milk & whey which is not good (bobby calves) but this in't on the MM website. I would enquire about specific product ingredients if looking for vegan NM products.
check out the list of some best 10 Best Liquid Lipstick Brands In 2018
http://thefashionupdates.com/best-liquid-lipstick/
ReplyQuote

SueM SueM VIC Posts: 42
20 27 Dec 2018
Australis, DB (designer brands), Savvy (by designef brands) , Natio and Nude by Nature. Theyre the only brands on the CCF list that are readily available at pricelines etc
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au