Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cats up for adoption.

URGENT!

1 - 10 of 15 posts   1 | 2  

Bats Killjoy Bats Killjoy NSW Posts: 21
1 8 Aug 2013
Hey everyone.

I have two cats in dire need of homes. One orange male about a year and a half old.. and the other is female and almost a year.

Both cats are in danger, I need to find them a home because I cant take them and their previous owners both decided it was too much work!

Let me know ASAP if anyones interested!!

love B.K
ReplyQuote

2 9 Aug 2013
No one? sad
ReplyQuote

Lausie Lausie WA Posts: 29
3 10 Aug 2013
Where do they live?
ReplyQuote

4 12 Aug 2013
Sydney, but I am willing to travel.

I don't know if I could get one of them to WA though :/
ReplyQuote

6 12 Aug 2013
I've put it on Facebook (I think Facebook could be sick of me though, I'm always trying to find homes) but I never thought of Vegan pages! Thanks for the help (: I'm going to do that right now!

Is there any way to add images to these posts??
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
8 12 Aug 2013
Omgosh he is so cute! I would love to help out but i already have 3 rescued kitties tongue I can share his info around on Facebook, im sure he will find  loving home happy
ReplyQuote

9 12 Aug 2013
Haha omg I have 3 kittens too tongue all his little brothers and I'm catsitting the 4th kitten atm (:

If you could share that would be amazing and I hope he finds a great home too!

I also have a little girl kitty whos a bit younger, thats a link to her photo and I need to place her too (:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527044_10201566791352456_484550303_n.jpg
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
10 12 Aug 2013
The little girl looks alot like one of our kitties,  C.c who we rescued from the pound 9 years ago happy I will share her around to happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au