Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Last Minute Places Available for Oscars Law Animal Advocates Program

1 - 1 of 1 posts

Abby3 Abby3 VIC Posts: 1
1 29 Aug 2013
Hi there All,

I am writing to you with regard to an upcoming Oscar's Law Animal Advocates Training event coming up on the 7th & 8th of September this year at Queen Street Law School, Victoria University. I have 8 spots that have come free due to some interstate attendees being unable to attend, and wanted to offer these places to the best animal advocates from unleashed, as it seems such a waste to not fill ALL 75 places.
>
The program essentially trains advocates to go out and educate communities particularly within schools both tertiary and secondary, online etc about animal related concerns encompassing the factory farming of companion and agricultural animals, wildlife and sea life.
>
Deb Tranter the founder of Oscars Law will be presenting a lecture on the factory farming of companion animals. Anthony Wilson (current train the trainer expert for Al Gore's Climate Project) will be educating presenters on how to best present, Emma Haswell from Brightside Sanctuary, New Sea Shepard Captain of the Steve Irwin, Sid Chakravarty is also confirmed as is leading Animal Law Professor and author Steven White and BBC Kangaroo Dundee Star Chris Barnes.

Happy to discuss the finer details, just wanting to gauge your interest. Given its only a week away please contact me on via email on and explain why you'd make a good advocate

Best
Abby
>
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au