Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Bonjela alternatives?

Wisdom teething being a pain

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
1 19 Sep 2013
Hey! So my wisdom teeth are really hurting at the moment - my whole jaw is aching. I'm not sure if bonjela is suitable for vegans, so I thought I'd ask here. I've also heard that bonjela isn't that effective for some people.
Anyone got any ideas on something I could buy (or do) to help with the pain?
ReplyQuote

le gabrielle le gabrielle QLD Posts: 214
2 19 Sep 2013
you could try clove oil... it's very unpleasant tasting but generally considered effective for treating toothaches, even those associated with wisdom teeth.
ReplyQuote

claingbot claingbot NT Posts: 31
3 21 Sep 2013
I have no idea if Bonjela is or isn't vegan. The active ingredient is similar to aspirin, so if you're interested you could try swilling dissolved aspirin around the area then swallowing. Swallowing any anti-inflammatory drug should have a similar effect.

If you're keen to know if it is vegan harass a pharmacist. They should know (or be able to find out) what's in the product and be able to recommend an alternative.
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
4 21 Sep 2013
I feel your pain! sad and I REALLY hope panadine forte is vegan.
ReplyQuote

Jaydenmoorie Jaydenmoorie SA Posts: 3
5 23 Nov 2013
Teeth pain is really a very serious problem well i can help you by suggesting you a website that provide all kind of dental treatment and services by using soft tissue diode lasers. check the link below:

http://zolartek.com/resources/knowledge-centre/soft-tissue-diode-laser-has-helped-restore-periodontal-bliss.html
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).