Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Lollies

Any Vegan lollies are in market

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

Houman Houman Australia Posts: 24
1 7 Dec 2013
I really missed lollies and recently I couldn't control myself because I had some exams and I was  stressed, finally I found myself with 3 empty packs of lollies in my room in one week. I am embarrassed and right now I just opened another pack sad((((  Help me to find vegan lollies. this brand makes egg and diary free product but it still has made by Gelatine. Any suggestion would be helpful.
Cheers
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
2 7 Dec 2013
This was posted about a yr ago & I've ordering these online ever since. They are my face vegan lolly - I'm partial (addicted) to the strawberry.

http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=7895
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
3 7 Dec 2013
There's such a massive amount of vegan lollies out there... what kind are you looking for? Even if you just go to coles or woolies you will find a ton that just happen to be vegan!
ReplyQuote

cassie2 cassie2 VIC Posts: 212
4 7 Dec 2013
I really like fino sweets a type of vegan Jube. So delicious
ReplyQuote

Houman Houman Australia Posts: 24
5 7 Dec 2013
KirstyGirl said:
There's such a massive amount of vegan lollies out there... what kind are you looking for? Even if you just go to coles or woolies you will find a ton that just happen to be vegan!
Something like lollies or same is perfect. I couldn't find in coles. I have got one from coles healthy section food but it has got Gelatine though.
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
6 8 Dec 2013
Hi, the green edge (online) has heaps it has heaps! And they deliver your good for $10 (really good)
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
7 8 Dec 2013
Check the health food stores, like Go Vita happy Otherwise there is a brand called 'Fino' in bigger Coles supermarkets!
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
8 8 Dec 2013
Houman said:
KirstyGirl said:
Something like lollies or same is perfect. I couldn't find in coles. I have got one from coles healthy section food but it has got Gelatine though.
aren't the home brand ones geli free
ReplyQuote

Jessica90 Jessica90 NSW Posts: 4
9 12 Dec 2013
Whenever I have sweet cravings I eat Uncle Tobys Roll Ups.. they are vegan and awesome, I can eat a whole box in five minutes (sometimes I wish they were not vegan so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them all the time lol)
ReplyQuote

Jessica90 Jessica90 NSW Posts: 4
10 13 Dec 2013
Also, most chupa chups lollypops are vegan also (Except for the milky flavoured ones - I dont think they are vegan)!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au