Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Lollies

Any Vegan lollies are in market

11 - 14 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

alanaclaire alanaclaire VIC Posts: 16
11 13 Dec 2013
There is a brand called "Tasty" organic fruit snacks you can get at go Vita, they're perfect! happy I discovered them in the WVD show bags hehe
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
12 13 Dec 2013
alanaclaire said:
There is a brand called "Tasty" organic fruit snacks you can get at go Vita, they're perfect! happy I discovered them in the WVD show bags hehe
Agreed!!!!!
ReplyQuote

IronTheremin666 IronTheremin666 VIC Posts: 63
13 23 Dec 2013
Most jelly beans are vegan (provided they dont have colouring 120)
and a lot hard candies, licorice and even some fairy floss is ok
Homebrand and X-Treme sour straps are ok, Skittles are also good and a lot of lollipops are vegan... but your best bet other than reading a heap of ingredients lists is probably to go into a health food store and ask them
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
14 23 Dec 2013
skittles are vegan yes... but if you're an anti palm oil vegan then heads up they contain palm oil.... happy and yeah I agree always check the numbers sometimes they slide animal products in there... so be careful

Also there is a list of regular stuff you can get at supermarkets, but like I said above be careful of palm oil (if your anti palm) and there is also a disclaimer on the page stating that while they regularly check products note that because these products have not been certified vegan the manufacturers can change them at any moment with out warning... also the packaging for most these items would be animal derived not to mention some of them are manufactured in factories that also manufacture products that do contain animal products, so there is a chance that they 'may contain animal product'

http://www.endcruelty.com/howvegan/groceries   (once there click on snack foods and it'll pop up with heaps of products including lollies)
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au