Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Endangered animals must view

Endangered animals must view

1 - 5 of 5 posts

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
1 14 Dec 2013
all over the world one or more animals are indangered and going to maybe be exstinct witch is bad for us so here are lists of animals and how to help! ecstatic

1: tazi devil

2: wombat

3:  Red-finned blue-eye fish

4: short-nosed sea snake

5:  Armoured mist frog

6: Green and Golden Bell Frog

7: Northern Quoll

8: Koala

9: biliby

10: Komodo Dragon

just to name a few now there are lots of way we can help them get the number of species higher to make endangered to just normal.

1: you can  make a fundraiser by selling raffle tickets,cupcakes,animals products and by dog washing or walking!

2: you can make a website online and you can pay to your sponser like RSPCA,WIRES,or nearest animal shelter!

3: you can help the rainforest by depating online or sending letters to people to stop cutting down to trees and destroying the rainforest because its just killing animals home aspecily the rare and indangered ones!

FINALY: SAVE THE BARRYA REEF FOR ALL THE SEA ANIMALS THAT ARE RARE AND INDANGERED!

AND PLEASE FOR MY SAKE HELP YOUR RARE OR INDANGERED ANIMALS LIVE THROUGH THIS BECAUSE WE CAN DO SO MUCH TO STOP THIS SO COME ON GET THE VIEWS AND COME WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO STOP THIS TO STOP ANIMAL CRULTY AND KILLING INDANGERED ANIMALS HOMES IF I CAN DO IT WE ALL CAN DO IT BE STRONG AND GIVE MONEY TO HELP RARE AND INDANGERED ANIMALS A HOPE IN LIFE THX! strong beaverhug fish monkey clap
ReplyQuote

Contortionist Contortionist NSW Posts: 41
2 14 Dec 2013
Awesome
ReplyQuote

3 15 Dec 2013
Molly25 said:
Awesome
Thank you was us all night happy
ReplyQuote

4 15 Dec 2013
It took me all might to right but I hope to help out and these things will help beaverhug monkey clap funny
ReplyQuote

Contortionist Contortionist NSW Posts: 41
5 15 Dec 2013
More animals are becoming endangered and exstincted . Do you think we must chop down less trees and rainforests
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au