Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

you should help the needed

you need to help the needed

1 - 6 of 6 posts

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
1 16 Dec 2013
you usually see on the news about animals that are in need of help like RSPCA animal shelter dogs are left there and if they don't get a home in the next 6 months or less they get uthanased which is unfair to me. comment down below if you have gotten a dog from RSPCA or an animal shelter and do you think its unfair. Most dogs at pet shops come from puppy farms we need to stop puppy farms and put animals that have been left or from RSPCA or animal shelters there so they more of a chance. WE NEED TO STOP PUPPY FARMS AND SAFE THE PUPPYS THERE AND HELP THE ANIMALS AT ANIMAL SHELTER VIEW LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE WITH ME. PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. dog monkey paw pig chick fish
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
2 16 Dec 2013
Hey, love your compassion towards animals... Keep it up!! Though this is pritty much the same thing as another thread 'animal cruelty' also please see the admin post that they added to 'animal cruelty'
ReplyQuote

3 16 Dec 2013
ox.kylie.xo said:
Hey, love your compassion towards animals... Keep it up!! Though this is pritty much the same thing as another thread 'animal cruelty' also please see the admin post that they added to 'animal cruelty'
yes ok

cool
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
4 16 Dec 2013
Did you see the admin notes?
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
5 17 Dec 2013
The RSPCA only has to hold the animals ( microchip) for 7 days before they are put to sleep and animals that arnt microchipped can be put to sleep at any time, its very unusual if they hold the animals for 6 months.

I personally don't support the RSPCA due to the fact that they say they are "for all creatures great and small" yet they own piggery's and chicken farms that have been proven that the animals on these farms are mistreated and live in horrific conditions. They also make money off slaughtering these animals and make money off supporting farms with the "tick of approval" these animals are still slaughtered like any other animal when they go through the production line at the slaughterhouse. So much for all creatures great and small.

I foster cats for a no-kill shelter in my local area and they do a wonderful job! i also volunteer for the shelter on our adoption days that we hold once a month at Petstock, ive seen/herd horrible story's about the local RSPCA and not 1 cent of my money will ever go to them. When adult cats get taken to my local  pound the RSPCA will never let the cats go to the no-kill rescue and there reason for that is because " adult cats are to hard to re-home"  ive only just started fostering and in the 2 months ive been fostering both of my cats have been rehomed - Max was a 6 month old tabby and Chelsea was a 4 year old Persian, my new boy coming in 2 weeks is a 7 year old Norwegian Forest Cat and he already has 3 family's interested in him and he hasn't even been advertised for adoption! happy

I also rescue bobby calves from the cattle sales, by law the calves have to be 5 days old before they can be transported off farm, to sale yards or to the slaughterhouse, every time ive rescued a calf they have been 1-3 days old. i have the videos, documents and footage to show the horrific condition these calfs were in and that they were younger then what the law states they can be transported yet the local RSPCA will do nothing about it, i wont go into details of the treatment or handling of cows at the sale as it is far to graphic but i have sent in this footage to the RSPCA and that was nearly 2 years ago and nothing has been done and it still goes on today at the yards. This is only a few of the reasons why i will never support the RSPCA! they put on a good show for the public but when it comes down to it they are pathetic in my opinion
ReplyQuote

6 17 Dec 2013
OinkMoo said:
The RSPCA only has to hold the animals ( microchip) for 7 days before they are put to sleep and animals that arnt microchipped can be put to sleep at any time, its very unusual if they hold the animals for 6 months.

I personally don't support the RSPCA due to the fact that they say they are "for all creatures great and small" yet they own piggery's and chicken farms that have been proven that the animals on these farms are mistreated and live in horrific conditions. They also make money off slaughtering these animals and make money off supporting farms with the "tick of approval" these animals are still slaughtered like any other animal when they go through the production line at the slaughterhouse. So much for all creatures great and small.

I foster cats for a no-kill shelter in my local area and they do a wonderful job! i also volunteer for the shelter on our adoption days that we hold once a month at Petstock, ive seen/herd horrible story's about the local RSPCA and not 1 cent of my money will ever go to them. When adult cats get taken to my local  pound the RSPCA will never let the cats go to the no-kill rescue and there reason for that is because " adult cats are to hard to re-home"  ive only just started fostering and in the 2 months ive been fostering both of my cats have been rehomed - Max was a 6 month old tabby and Chelsea was a 4 year old Persian, my new boy coming in 2 weeks is a 7 year old Norwegian Forest Cat and he already has 3 family's interested in him and he hasn't even been advertised for adoption! happy

I also rescue bobby calves from the cattle sales, by law the calves have to be 5 days old before they can be transported off farm, to sale yards or to the slaughterhouse, every time ive rescued a calf they have been 1-3 days old. i have the videos, documents and footage to show the horrific condition these calfs were in and that they were younger then what the law states they can be transported yet the local RSPCA will do nothing about it, i wont go into details of the treatment or handling of cows at the sale as it is far to graphic but i have sent in this footage to the RSPCA and that was nearly 2 years ago and nothing has been done and it still goes on today at the yards. This is only a few of the reasons why i will never support the RSPCA! they put on a good show for the public but when it comes down to it they are pathetic in my opinion
ok thx for that great info

clap happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au