Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

what do you want for christmas and what are your resolutions

what are your 2014 resolution

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
1 20 Dec 2013
what do you want for Christmas I would like some money and im getting a lizard what do you want and what are your 2014 resolution what do you want to achieve or change? and why are you excited about Christmas or are you? I sure am ecstatic cool
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
2 20 Dec 2013
I'm not one to celebrate the whole 'Christmas' thing though I love the fact the it is meant to be about the kids and embracing their creativity, adventuring and playful natures... I love kids!

Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I do have something that I would love...

I can use such the introduction... happy  all I want for Christmas, is all living beings to be safe... not eaten, tortured or worn... but I don't just want it for Christmas I want it all year round!!

I don't have any news year resolution, though I do support what it is about... its about welcoming change (only if its good) and improvements in actions, morals, and achieving accomplishment you set in place for yourself. I love this... it's generally a good time to advocate for animals not that any other time is bad, just pointing out that some people are more susceptible to listen if they are already thinking of ways to do good happy
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
3 20 Dec 2013
Yaaaay Christmas ecstatic

I just want a non-leather saddle for my horse (: I'm getting one from my parents!
Now that you mention it, I would also like a lizard haha

My New Years resolution…. Eat less Lord of the Fries  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

alanaclaire alanaclaire VIC Posts: 16
4 20 Dec 2013
I want a study desk - nerd life haha.
My new years resolution is to go 100% vegan!! I've been 'transitioning' for a year, and my parents have finally agreed
clap clap clap
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
5 20 Dec 2013
happy Very decent Christmas wish, education is one of the most valuable accomplishments so a study desk to help you achieve that is definitely no a wasted wish. And what a great new years resolution love it... vegan all the way! And if you need any help or advise I'm sure all of us on unleashed would be happy to help happy please do let us know how you go... wish all the best!
ReplyQuote

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
6 20 Dec 2013
ox.kylie.xo said:
I'm not one to celebrate the whole 'Christmas' thing though I love the fact the it is meant to be about the kids and embracing their creativity, adventuring and playful natures... I love kids!

Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I do have something that I would love...

I can use such the introduction... happy  all I want for Christmas, is all living beings to be safe... not eaten, tortured or worn... but I don't just want it for Christmas I want it all year round!!

I don't have any news year resolution, though I do support what it is about... its about welcoming change (only if its good) and improvements in actions, morals, and achieving accomplishment you set in place for yourself. I love this... it's generally a good time to advocate for animals not that any other time is bad, just pointing out that some people are more susceptible to listen if they are already thinking of ways to do good happy
that's nice to hear
ReplyQuote

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
7 20 Dec 2013
maddie45 said:
Yaaaay Christmas ecstatic

I just want a non-leather saddle for my horse (: I'm getting one from my parents!
Now that you mention it, I would also like a lizard haha

My New Years resolution…. Eat less Lord of the Fries  ashamed2
that's great
ReplyQuote

pug_life pug_life NSW Posts: 41
8 20 Dec 2013
alanaclaire said:
I want a study desk - nerd life haha.
My new years resolution is to go 100% vegan!! I've been 'transitioning' for a year, and my parents have finally agreed
clap clap clap
that's great to hear
ReplyQuote

Izzyloveshorses Izzyloveshorses NSW Posts: 7
9 20 Dec 2013
Hi I'm Izzy! I really want a horse but mum said no. So maybe just saddle club DVDs!!!!!!!!
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
10 21 Dec 2013
Read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read juggle
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au