Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Scientific journals supporting vegan specifically benifits for environment?

TAFE investigative report

1 - 5 of 5 posts

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
1 10 Mar 2014
Hi,

Does anyone know of any scientific evidence websites, journals and books supporting the benifits of vegan diets. My essay is specific to environmental degradation and so of course I have chosen the harmful effects of meat producion on the environment... (Never cease to at  every opportunity to try and convert someone, even my teachers) I have the basic stuff like how it takes more grain, water and land; the green house gases produced and such but I would really love to have a scientific reference and make the report as technical as possible...most places I go to just have the information with no evidence or references. Anyone know of anything else that might be great to add?
ReplyQuote

2 10 Mar 2014
Found some great stuff at www.worldwatch.org if anyone is interested happy
ReplyQuote

sophxx sophxx NSW Posts: 169
3 10 Mar 2014
"Livestock's Long Shadow", the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation's report, is a great resource for this. It goes into detail about all the ways animal agriculture causes harm to the environment.

happy
ReplyQuote

4 10 Mar 2014
sophxx said:
"Livestock's Long Shadow", the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation's report, is a great resource for this. It goes into detail about all the ways animal agriculture causes harm to the environment.

happy
Thanks and your right they are a good source I downloaded the actual reports a couple hours ago and from what i glanced at they are very detailed; i also raided their website happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au