Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cruelty Free eyeliner

Makeup discussion - new

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

amaranthisme amaranthisme NSW Posts: 2
1 22 Mar 2014
Hi, I work at LUSH and didn't get to try the independant eyeliner before it was discontinued til further notice - Rowena herself is now testing and adjusting the product ingredients so it is more suitable.

I've been dying to get rid of my completely terrible maybelline eye studio eyeliner for some time but haven't found anything.

please help. I'm also looking for brow shadow and brown shades of eyeshadow.

THANK YOU this place is great.
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
2 22 Mar 2014
I use Australis liquid eyeliner. It's pretty good by my standards, I never have to touch it up when I'm out - it even survives town haha. That's my ultimate makeup test!

I'm really not sure how it compares to other brands though - I've been using the same product for 3 years (..different bottles of course) because I like it and I'm used to it. I think they have about 3 or 4 different liquid/gel eyeliners though in the range that you could try? Plus it's vegan and cheap!!
http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/product/83104/liquid-liner

Brown eye shadow I'm going to sound like a broken record and say the Australis eye quad in choc-a-block, vegan and cheap again and it's got some really pretty coppery tones in it. Chi Chi I noticed has some nice colours, but I haven't tried any of their products & i'm not sure about ingredients but I've read they're not tested happy
http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/product/82297/intensifeye-quads

(can u tell my makeup drawer consists of about 3 or 4 brands in total...)

Brow shadow I can't help you with, I'm trying to find that as well :/
ReplyQuote

onefinefeline onefinefeline NSW Posts: 5
3 25 Mar 2014
I use E.L.F. cosmetics for almost everything.
They're super cheap, you can order online and it will ship in 3-4 business days and you can also sometimes find their products at your local Kmart!
ReplyQuote

Lausie Lausie WA Posts: 29
4 30 Mar 2014
Oh noes! Independent is being discontinued? I use it all the time and am actually running low. Hopefully I can pick up one of the last bottles. I must admit, though I was looking to switch to a pencil eyeliner for better control. I was looking at Australis or Nude by Nature so everyone's comments are really helpful.
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
5 31 Mar 2014
I heard that Australis was not vegan. For vegan eyeliner, I use lime lily cosmetics or innoxa's kohl pencil is also vegan. So is adorn mineral cosmetics, inika and blinc for liquid liner.
ReplyQuote

Annairda Annairda QLD Posts: 35
6 31 Mar 2014
Australis has a section on their page that specifies which products are vegan friendly and it looks like it has a couple of eyeliners on there! At the moment i use an illamasqua eye liner but it's so expensive that i think i'll switch to Australis next time.

http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/documents/Australis_Vegan_Friendly_Products.pdf
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
7 2 Apr 2014
amaranthisme said:
Hi, I work at LUSH and didn't get to try the independant eyeliner before it was discontinued til further notice - Rowena herself is now testing and adjusting the product ingredients so it is more suitable.

I've been dying to get rid of my completely terrible maybelline eye studio eyeliner for some time but haven't found anything.

please help. I'm also looking for brow shadow and brown shades of eyeshadow.

THANK YOU this place is great.
Liquid eyeliners that are vegan:
Lime Crime
Blinc

Gel Liners that are vegan:
Youngblood Incredible Wear Gel Liner - all colours EXCEPT Orchid (the purple one as this is the ONLY colour in the Gel Liners that contains Carmine).

Pencil Liners:
OCC:CCPs (Colour Cosmetic Pencils)
Youngblood Extreme Pencil "Blackest Black"
Blinc Eyeliner Pencils
Limelily eyeliner pencils

Brow products:
Adorn Brow dust + Limelily Clear Mascara (awesome how I do my brows)
Younglbood Eyebrow kits (expensive but the bom-diggidy)
Blinc Eyebrow Mousse

Brown eyeshadow:
Adorn (powders
OCC (if you want shimmer) (powders)
Limelily (pressed)
Medusa's Makeup Eye Dusts (if you like shimmers again, powder form).

All available (except Limelily pressed powders) at www.veganbeauty.com.au Vegan Beauty Australia's Leading One-Stop Vegan Beauty Products Shop.
ReplyQuote

ryttu3k ryttu3k NSW Posts: 18
8 19 Apr 2014
Natio liquid eyeliner is vegan and cruelty free, I believe!
ReplyQuote

Arbonne Lady Arbonne Lady WA Posts: 10
9 15 Jul 2014
Hi Arbonne health and beauty products are all vegan certified.

I'm an Arbonne consultant happy If your interested in any products hit me up..

Any questions you have about the products don't hesitate to ask.
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
10 27 Jul 2014
MeMeMe has a vegan eyeliner.  Most of their products are vegan and all are not tested on animals.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au