Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Earthlings DVD Now in Stock!

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
1 1 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
WOOT! One of the most (if not THE most) powerful doco's on animal exploitation is now available in the Unleashed shop. "Earthlings" has been dubbed the "vegan-maker", and once you've seen it you'll know why....

https://unleashed.qnetau.com/shop/?product=83
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
2 1 Dec 2009
If i didn't already have a copy i would buy one.
ReplyQuote

3 1 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
Aaw, thanks 'bop happy
ReplyQuote

4 1 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
Actually I think I've bought about 10 of these DVDs over the years... It's one of those 'must-have-on-hand' doco's that I am happy to hand out for free to anyone who expresses interest in it.

I do the same with Peter Singer's 'Animal Liberation' (lost count of how many of these I've bought!), but sadly that's not in the Unleashed shop.

....yet.
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
5 2 Dec 2009
hmm just wondering.. what are other forms of payment instead of credit cards for people who want to buy things from the unleashed shop? happy
ReplyQuote

6 2 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
birdie said:
hmm just wondering.. what are other forms of payment instead of credit cards for people who want to buy things from the unleashed shop? happy
The Unleashed office pixies can manage just about anything if you ask... happy

Call 1800 888 584 and I'm sure they can help you out with different payment methods.
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
7 2 Dec 2009
awesomo!
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
8 2 Dec 2009
Karen said:
Actually I think I've bought about 10 of these DVDs over the years... It's one of those 'must-have-on-hand' doco's that I am happy to hand out for free to anyone who expresses interest in it.

I do the same with Peter Singer's 'Animal Liberation' (lost count of how many of these I've bought!), but sadly that's not in the Unleashed shop.

....yet.
i still NEED 2 buy a copy of animal liberation
i have earthlings though buut u an never have 2 many tongue
ReplyQuote

Hayley. J Hayley. J VIC Posts: 143
9 2 Dec 2009
I just watched the trailer, and I must say that some of those images are just downright sickening-
I will definitely buy a copy, so I can show my family. Great to be able to purchase this dvd from Unleashed now happy
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
10 2 Dec 2009
Hayley.J said:
I just watched the trailer, and I must say that some of those images are just downright sickening-
same. && i think thats about all i'll be watching. i was pretty much crying through the whole trailer. I had to keep turning away, especially when they showed a fox (i think it was i fox?) and he had no fur but he was still alive and he was blinking .. - to sad

i could never make myself watch the whole movie.

cry
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au