Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Are you an INDIGO CHILD/ADULT?

A new wave of humanity?

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
1 2 Apr 2014
So this may sound weird to some but I've just found out about INDIGO CHILDREN AND ADULTS.

They're a new way of reincarnated spirits that are sent to this world to try to make the world into a better place.  This is the article:  http://www.sophiagubb.com/how-to-tell-if-you-are-indigo/ that really helped me to understand Indigo Children & Adults.

I read a lot on the forums here and it struck me - I wonder how many of you are Indigo's?

I'm one.  I can feel a person's spirit e.g. whether they're a good person, dishonest, angry, rude, narcissistic, happy, healing just by having a communcation with them e.g. face to face, email, phone call.

I often get comments from my customers "How did you know I wanted to try that (enter specific product name/colour)?"  I just know things.

So..... Any more Indigo's?
ReplyQuote

tiedyedtofu tiedyedtofu NSW Posts: 221
2 2 Apr 2014
slightly unrelated but i have heard of rainbow children as well happy i might be one
ReplyQuote

3 2 Apr 2014
4_animals said:
slightly unrelated but i have heard of rainbow children as well happy i might be one
Not unrelated at all.  Indigo's are paving the way for Rainbow children and some Indigo's may even transition into Rainbow's.  Indigo's and Rainbow's are paving the way for the Crystal Children who started to be born around the year 2000.
ReplyQuote

4 2 Apr 2014
it's the other way around. The crystal children came after the indigo children then the rainbow children are coming now. http://www.healyourlife.com/author-doreen-virtue/2010/08/wisdom/inspiration/is-your-kid-a-rainbow-child
ReplyQuote

5 2 Apr 2014
4_animals said:
it's the other way around. The crystal children came after the indigo children then the rainbow children are coming now. http://www.healyourlife.com/author-doreen-virtue/2010/08/wisdom/inspiration/is-your-kid-a-rainbow-child
Oops I always get confused!!  Thanks 4animals!!
ReplyQuote

Anuradha Anuradha NSW Posts: 12
6 5 Apr 2014
I'm an adult, and not in the Indigo generation, but I feel I am something strange, and good - I have always sort a deeper meaning in life, and a strong and real connection with spirit. The Vedic scriptures tell of a Golden Age which is just now starting, and the individuals that are young now, will be great personalities in this amazing planetary consciousness changes.
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
7 9 Apr 2014
On a side note I don't believe in life after death but I do believe in being a good person all the same so while I may not agree with the whole indigo and rainbow mumbo- jumbo I like the fact that at least it is advocating good behavior...

Also everyone is able to determine a persons nature by meeting,talking to someone it's called gut instinct and it is a survival instinct designed to help us determine a safe or unsafe environment or person... Not to mention I don't see how you (Ronnie) could know exactly what someone wants everytime... I think that maybe you are very passionate about your work and are actually taking notice of what people actually like thus giving you the advantage of being able to recommend a product which a customer may or may not have already looked at and thought of getting... This is a very common thing in the beauty industry happy

[Admin note: comment edited where responding to a comment which has since been removed for breaking house rules.]
ReplyQuote

8 9 Apr 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
On a side note I don't believe in life after death but I do believe in being a good person all the same so while I may not agree with the whole indigo and rainbow mumbo- jumbo I like the fact that at least it is advocating good behavior...
very true
ReplyQuote

honk honk NSW Posts: 118
9 9 Apr 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
I like the fact that at least it is advocating good behavior...
The idea of "indigo children" is advocating nothing other than delusions of grandeur. How is wallowing in their self-perceived greatness improving anything? Where in this thread, or the article link, has anyone actually mentioned making the world better in any way other than being "sent to this world" to do so? (make better how? sent by who? from where? got any memories of that?) All people are able to help make the world a better place, the difference between us and indigo adults is that we don't need to glorify ourselves or tell everyone how special and meaningful we are for our mundane abilities while doing so.

One thing I find amusing though, is that the person who actually made up the term doesn't believe indigo children are special, either. In 1982 she wrote "The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors." So indigo people are, by the inventor's definition, completely average people who happened to be born in a particular time period wherein their "energy pattern" is the norm.
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
10 9 Apr 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
I like the fact that at least it is advocating good behavior...
The idea of "indigo children" is advocating nothing other than delusions of grandeur. How is wallowing in their self-perceived greatness improving anything? Where in this thread, or the article link, has anyone actually mentioned making the world better in any way other than being "sent to this world" to do so? (make better how? sent by who? from where? got any memories of that?) All people are able to help make the world a better place, the difference between us and indigo adults is that we don't need to glorify ourselves or tell everyone how special and meaningful we are for our mundane abilities while doing so.

One thing I find amusing though, is that the person who actually made up the term doesn't believe indigo children are special, either. In 1982 she wrote "The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors." So indigo people are, by the inventor's definition, completely average people who happened to be born in a particular time period wherein their "energy pattern" is the norm.
[/quote]

The whole idea of these of 'indego' people is very similar to the beleifs of many religions; some believe they are sent here to improve the world and to learn something they may not have learnt the last time and that the universe or god or whomever it is of worhship has some devine meaning for each of us... this is just their way of seeing it, who are you to judge and ridicule them?

She is talking about the 'energy pattern of peoples behaviours - thus meaning good or bad behavioured people', while yes you are somewhat right that her words do not lay it out very clear but im sure if you were to continue reading that you would fing that the evident conclusion is that, it is a form of a new era; my opinion is that it represents the new generation of the reformed culture or society (eg: the era of slavery) is it not that they new generation was born thus overtime changing the world to be a better place (even though slavery still happens today it is somewhat an improvement than that of the past... and
even though most people in todays world would have a slave if given the opportunity thus the majority of people dont even care about fair trade which is technically the same thing
and pass it off as oh well at least it isnt me, it is considered bad by society thus why it is
'somewhat' an obsolete thing... And i do believe that people have taken it upon themsevle to see it as a special thing whereas the writer/inventor was just expressing what she
believes it to be and hasnt specified her stance on if she sees it as 'special'... but is it not a special thing for a new era, ... a new way of life... a new world where it is safe and fair for all (which clearly you must think it is because your on a forum for it)... this is what it is about... But a great writter leaves their emotional opinion out of it but i could imaging that one does not write such things unless they believe in it...

[Admin note: Edited. Please stay on topic, rather than focusing on individuals.]
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au