Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Are you an INDIGO CHILD/ADULT?

A new wave of humanity?

11 - 16 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Amy Amy VIC Posts: 163
11 9 Apr 2014
Unleashed Admin
Hi guys,

Just a reminder that personal grievances will be edited or removed as they are counter-productive to discussion of the topic. Please remember to stick to the house rules and play nice wink

http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=17
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
12 15 Apr 2014
Aly said:
ox.kylie.xo said:
I like the fact that at least it is advocating good behavior...
The idea of "indigo children" is advocating nothing other than delusions of grandeur. How is wallowing in their self-perceived greatness improving anything? Where in this thread, or the article link, has anyone actually mentioned making the world better in any way other than being "sent to this world" to do so? (make better how? sent by who? from where? got any memories of that?) All people are able to help make the world a better place, the difference between us and indigo adults is that we don't need to glorify ourselves or tell everyone how special and meaningful we are for our mundane abilities while doing so.

One thing I find amusing though, is that the person who actually made up the term doesn't believe indigo children are special, either. In 1982 she wrote "The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors." So indigo people are, by the inventor's definition, completely average people who happened to be born in a particular time period wherein their "energy pattern" is the norm.
I'm sorry if I upset you.  I wasn't meaning to do this.  The whole point is that "Indigos" aren't trying to have self-grandure; we're trying to help others see their greatness and in that way to try to make the world a nicer, more compassionate place for all animals (humans and nonhumans).  

The whole point is that all people can shift into "Indigo" status, and make positive changes in many different areas.  If the whole world were Indigos I think there would be a lot more love and understanding.  I'm so sorry you didn't see the point I was trying to make.
ReplyQuote

Tegan3 Tegan3 VIC Posts: 4
13 12 Feb 2017
Hi there my name is Tegan.
Iv had a lot of changes happening in my life. Over the past 4 or so weeks.

Iv currently been going through a spiritual awakenthing I have a book called.

Kundalini and the chakras
A practical manual
Evolution in the lifetime

A friend gave it to when once she started seeing signs. She's someone Iv watched suffer in the past with whatever it is she's going through I don't think she handles what ever it is. We are both virgos so we do understand eachother.

Iv started noticing a lot of lucid things energys and possibly some little powers theses powers are effected by my moods.  
Iv been wondering if I am an indigo child. Iv written a few stories about what's been happening in my life over the past few weeks.
I would like to learn how to control my emotions so things don't happen. I don't know how to meditate or to control my sometimes loud mind I do however feel that I have gain some clarity after all my reaseach and I'm a little more at peace with what is happening.

Iv said a few things to people who don't believe and now Iv got everyone worried about me Iv had the call the Alfred and trying to speek the wrong help for me. I try to tell them to stop it's not what I need but they continue and it stress me out. I would like them to leave me alone now.

My mother went through hers 7 years ago and after reading this book and doing my own research I know more about it than she does. She looks backwards at the past she does nothing but stress and worry and live with her little powers and her visions and she stresses me out.

I would like to be pointed in the right direction to speak with people who believe and also maybe have these things as well. I'm sick of people worrying about me. It makes me feel like I'm going backwards, they stress me out and all I want to do is move forward in my life.

Iv done nothing but stare at my phone for weeks now. Some kind of human connection with someone who understands would do me the world of good and make me feel better about what is happening to me.

Everything thing Iv read about indigo children has been my entire exsistance. A year ago I did some very light research about them and wondered a little bit if I was one but that moved on.
These past two days Iv done a lot of reading and that's what I feel I am. For the first time in my life I feel very big and strong and very happy but I do fall in to sadness. And now that Iv opened my big fat mouth people think I'm crazy unmade that mistake.

During my awakening all my walls have fallen down so my focus can be a little off at times. I have a lot of work to do rebuild those walls again.

I don't even know if you can help me with this.
Thank you for reading I hope to hear from you soon.
happy
ReplyQuote

14 12 Feb 2017
I'm not saying I'm special at all. In fact Iv rather lost.
Things have been happening to me I'm all alone and don't know what to do.
I'm looking for people who believe. I didn't believe until these things started happening to me. I don't know who to turn to.
Thank you for your optionion  I appreciate it.
Sadly it's not the one I need right now.
Reaseach all over says different to you.
Sure I believe the could could very well be a better place I'd love to fix it but I'm only one person there not a whole lot I can do really I'm not a god of any sort.
I'm searching every where for help and this sight came up.
I will move onto the next. Thank you
ReplyQuote

15 12 Feb 2017
This isn't the web sight for me clearly I'm very sorry to intrude the title does state...
are you an indigo child/adult clearly I misread. I'm very sorry
ReplyQuote

16 12 Feb 2017
A friend of mine can see aura but doesn't know anything about them.
Her words when I asked.
Yellow red and a little blue but the blue doesn't belong to you.

My mum said to me I see you as a rainbow.
Iv have heard of rainbow children until now.

This is a big help maybe a new lead.
Thank you
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au