Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Face Wash?!

What's ya flavourite Face Wash ;)

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
1 6 Apr 2014
What's everypeoples most favouritest face wash EVERRR.

I want to KILL ALL MY PIMPLE FRIENDS and keep them away!

(oh i know im a terrible vegan killing my little pimple pals but they're mean and deserve it!)
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
2 7 Apr 2014
water. water is perfect! Unless you wear crazy amounts of super-sticky makeup, I don't think face wash is necessary?
ReplyQuote

3 7 Apr 2014
I wear all sorts of super sticky stuff :o

Water is perfect you say? My pimple pals would beg to differ :p
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
4 8 Apr 2014
I can't help then, my pimples thrive on just about anything other than water! Try good old soap then Springfields moisturizer? Or Lush probably has something fabulous!
ReplyQuote

Annairda Annairda QLD Posts: 35
5 9 Apr 2014
I use this yummy guy! Lush is the best. happy

https://www.lush.com.au/shop/product/product&product_id=103
ReplyQuote

6 10 Apr 2014
ummmm that sounds like it would smell AMAZING ecstatic Not sure if I'd be able to get that one, might eat it all :o
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
7 10 Apr 2014
I just discovered Sukin face scrub! I can't use non-scrubby face washes because it feels like I'm not cleaning anything. And the smell reminds me of a cake my grandma used to make when I was younger so there's an added bonus happy
They sell it at most Priceline's I've gone to and the price is ACTUALLY decent.
ReplyQuote

MagBig19 MagBig19 WA Posts: 12
8 16 May 2014
Natural remedies are the best. You can use honey as a facial wash. Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. Wash the skin well with lukewarm water. Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
ReplyQuote

9 17 May 2014
Why the flip pity flop would I want to bathe in honey :/
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
10 18 May 2014
MagBig19 said:
Natural remedies are the best. You can use honey as a facial wash. Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. Wash the skin well with lukewarm water. Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
he's vegan thus no animal ingredients including ones made by them stolen from them. I also don't agree on the honey but I do agree check out herbal remedies only theres heaps you can make from ingredients you already have in your home and are vegan friendly. happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au