Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

All Aussie Vegan Choc List

All Australian chocolate sutiable for vegans!

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


Veggie Veronica Veggie Veronica NSW Posts: 108
1 13 Apr 2014
Whittakers Dark Chocolate
Lindt dark chocolate (Not fair trade, will be audited 2020)
Go Max Chocolate Bars
Bonvita Rice Milk Chocolate
Leda make rum balls, mint slices, tim tam-esque bickies
Noble Choice dark choc
Moser Roth Chocolate
Loving Earth Chocolate
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate
Alter Eco Chocolate(one flavour has dairy though)
Oxfam fair Organic Dark Chocolate
Frys Chocolate
Pana Chocolate
Sweet William
Kinnerton dark Chocolate
Plamil Chocolate

Tropical Source Vegan Choclates
Constant Cravings (amazing individually wrapped fancy chocolates)
Cocolo (sometimes in the choc section of supermarkets)
Kinnerton Dark Chocolate
Alpha Confectionery

Not sure if Vegan:
Ikea Dark chocolate
Rawganic Chocolate
Green and Blacks Organic dark Chocolate
Koko Black

Online Only
'Miss Sweetie' fruit chocolates(part of Nestar)
Some Nestar Chocolates: Dark Chocolate Macadamia, Ginger Bird, Real Dark Fruits, Dark Goji
Constant Cravings (amazing individually wrapped fancy chocolates)

Have a great Easter!

cloud9
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
2 13 Apr 2014
I LOVE YOU!
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
3 13 Apr 2014
Yesss I'm definitely saving this list!

Coles Simply Less also has their own brand of chocolate in the health food isle which is vegan happy
It's in green packaging and there's dark chocolate, dark chocolate + coffee beans, dark chocolate + peppermint.
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
4 13 Apr 2014
Veggie Veronica said:
Whittakers Dark Chocolate
Lindt dark chocolate (Not fair trade, will be audited 2020)
Go Max Chocolate Bars
Bonvita Rice Milk Chocolate
Leda make rum balls, mint slices, tim tam-esque bickies
Noble Choice dark choc
Moser Roth Chocolate
Loving Earth Chocolate
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate
Alter Eco Chocolate(one flavour has dairy though)
Oxfam fair Organic Dark Chocolate
Frys Chocolate
Pana Chocolate
Sweet William
Kinnerton dark Chocolate
Plamil Chocolate

Tropical Source Vegan Choclates
Constant Cravings (amazing individually wrapped fancy chocolates)
Cocolo (sometimes in the choc section of supermarkets)
Kinnerton Dark Chocolate
Alpha Confectionery

Not sure if Vegan:
Ikea Dark chocolate
Rawganic Chocolate
Green and Blacks Organic dark Chocolate
Koko Black

Online Only
'Miss Sweetie' fruit chocolates(part of Nestar)
Some Nestar Chocolates: Dark Chocolate Macadamia, Ginger Bird, Real Dark Fruits, Dark Goji
Constant Cravings (amazing individually wrapped fancy chocolates)

Have a great Easter!

cloud9
So are alll fairtrade, other the already mentioned Lindt?
ReplyQuote

tiedyedtofu tiedyedtofu NSW Posts: 221
5 14 Apr 2014
Lindt's not fair trade? Dam.. I just bought a dark chocolate bunny sad ALSO SWEET WILLIAM"S BUNNIES ARE THE BEST EVER!!
ReplyQuote

Veggie Veronica Veggie Veronica NSW Posts: 108
6 14 Apr 2014
ox.kylie.xo said:
So are alll fairtrade, other the already mentioned Lindt?
I think so. Lindt was the only one I could get definite info on. I'll see if I can get any more info on the others.
ReplyQuote

Veggie Veronica Veggie Veronica NSW Posts: 108
7 14 Apr 2014
4_animals said:
Lindt's not fair trade? Dam.. I just bought a dark chocolate bunny sad ALSO SWEET WILLIAM"S BUNNIES ARE THE BEST EVER!!
Well, Lindt will go fair-trade in 2020, so I don't think it's a really big problem. I'm just really happy that a huge company like Lindt has decided to go fair-trade. happy
Hmm, I'll have to keep a look-out for those bunnies! wink
ReplyQuote

Theodora Theodora VIC Posts: 47
8 14 Apr 2014
Actually, Moser Roth chocolates contain lactose (from milk), so they're not vegan.
ReplyQuote

Veggie Veronica Veggie Veronica NSW Posts: 108
9 15 Apr 2014
Theodora said:
Actually, Moser Roth chocolates contain lactose (from milk), so they're not vegan.
Hey, thanks for pointing that out. Apparently they were vegan before.
ReplyQuote

Vasilisa-Protector of chooks. Vasilisa-Protector of chooks. SA Posts: 11
10 15 Apr 2014
Lindit, my favourite chocolate.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au