Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Eyeshadow Palette

Where can I find a good one?

1 - 10 of 10 posts

Jordana Jordana VIC Posts: 37
1 15 Apr 2014
Hi there all,
I'm on the hunt for an eyeshadow palette with a large selection of all the colours of the rainbow.
I'm a performer and very enthusiastic about costumes and dressing up, so I want something with a wide range of colours to suit all my needs.

I was hoping some of you could recommend me any vegan and cruelty-free brands that you know have something like this? Something with good pigment.
I saw that ELF has a 144 eyeshadow palette, which pretty much exactly what I'm looking for colour-wise (but just read some iffy reviews about the pigment and consistency).

Thanks guys!
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
2 15 Apr 2014
Yaby cosmetics have a good range, great pigment but are quite expensive.
ReplyQuote

ChelseaK ChelseaK VIC Posts: 79
3 25 May 2014
Im looking for the exact same thing!! let me know if you find anything happy
ReplyQuote

IronTheremin666 IronTheremin666 VIC Posts: 63
5 26 May 2014
Elf, Nyx and Australis dont test on animals! Australis have labels on their products which say if theyre vegan or not, and most Elf products are vegan friendly.
Ive used some of their eyeliners and lipstains and I can definitely confirm that for the cheap price, theyre a very good company. happy
ReplyQuote

Jordana Jordana VIC Posts: 37
6 21 Jun 2014
I still didn't manage to find a good palette, but I did find some good brands with awesome colours and pigments:

• Sugarpill - www.sugarpillshop.com
• Limecrime - limecrime.com
• Medusa - www.medusasmakeup.com

Vegan Beauty (veganbeauty.com.au) is a great online shop based in QLD, Australia that sells many great vegan products from beauty, bath and body. Great place to look for anything you are after.
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
7 25 Jun 2014
Jordana said:
I still didn't manage to find a good palette, but I did find some good brands with awesome colours and pigments:

• Sugarpill - www.sugarpillshop.com
• Limecrime - limecrime.com
• Medusa - www.medusasmakeup.com

Vegan Beauty (veganbeauty.com.au) is a great online shop based in QLD, Australia that sells many great vegan products from beauty, bath and body. Great place to look for anything you are after.
Thanks Jordana!!  I very much appreciate your support ecstatic!!
ReplyQuote

Arbonne Lady Arbonne Lady WA Posts: 10
8 15 Jul 2014
Hi Arbonnes health and beauty products are all vegan certified.

I am an Arbonne consultant for this reason happy. Take a look at the website if you like arbonneinternational.com.au

If you are interested in any of the products contact me on my email

The prices on the website may not be what you will pay as some discounts apply happy. I will be able to run through this with you and the prices.
ReplyQuote

claingbot claingbot NT Posts: 31
9 21 Jul 2014
I had a hard time finding a good neutral palette and ended up making my own by buying mineral makeup off etsy. It's been fantastic and I'd recommend it to anyone. You do need you're own brushes though. I tried several of there brightly coloured ones and found the pigment incredibly intense. As a result it's little unforgiving of errors. But if you're a performer you're probably much more talented in make up application that me who puts it on once a week.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/pinkquartzminerals
ReplyQuote

sunnydayhannah sunnydayhannah VIC Posts: 3
10 2 Aug 2014
I really do recommend Medusa makeup. I have a few loose eyeshadows and glitters from them and they've worked a charm - only thing is some of the lighter colours, like pastel yellow etc, aren't as pigmented but if you add an eyeshadow primer and really work it in it still has a nice effect :3 I own almost all of their pinks and by golly they're nice if I'm actually not being lazy and have time for eyeshadow in the morning! Some of their products unfortunately contain beeswax though, so be sure to check the ingredients.

Sugar pill is also a lovely brand - I own some of the pressed eyeshadows and woweeee. Not only are the colours really cute and unique but they're pigmented and turn up SUPER bright especially over primed eyes! I used to use the black one (bulletproof) almost everyday, the only downside about this brand is that they're a little pricey. But all their pressed eyeshadows are 100% vegan which is great~

I hear two-faced is a really great brand, however a lot of their stuff isn't vegan. :/ but I haven't looked into them much, so I will do a bit of research if they have anything 100% vegan.

Also, Australis makes a really nice basic eyeshadow. It's pressed and not too loose so I've found there not to be too much fall out. Also it's not too expensive and lasts forever - I've been using the black over my eyeliner and the white to highlight (in the same pallete) for just under a year now and it's still going.. not bad for 12 bucks!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au