Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Presents

Ugh!

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
1 20 Apr 2014
Why must family constantly buy cruel presents for you...

I don't want to use it but I don't want to throw it away.

Looks like I'll be wearing and washing with disgusting products.

SCREW YOU FAMILY

ecstatic
ReplyQuote

onefinefeline onefinefeline NSW Posts: 5
2 21 Apr 2014
I have a similar issue with the easter egg I received this year, it's like they just don't listen/think when buying these things. I re-gift to my non-veg friends. happy
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
3 21 Apr 2014
It depends on what it was you got... A lot of things I would just throw out and others I would just donate... But if they found out about it and got agro over it I would explain well how do you think I feel when you buy stuff like this.... But I don't have this problem purely because I don't have family really - orphaned
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
4 22 Apr 2014
Haha, what did you get?

I got so many dairy eggs that I just handed to the rest of my fam. I was like "thanks so much!!!" *chucks it in the pantry*
Never really done the gifts on easter thing? (unless ur not talking about easter)
ReplyQuote

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
5 22 Apr 2014
Yeah I never do anything on Easter at all. Mummie will make me some chocolates but that's about it.

I don't see most of my family as they all live in different towns, so it was old Christmas presents haha. It was chocolate that I gave to my nefiew and soap and deodorant that I'll have to use ....

I've told everyone many many times about my stance on animal testing as well as ingredients but I don't think they'll ever listen or get it haha

High five for small minded country folk! GO FAMILY!!!
ReplyQuote

sprout sprout SA Posts: 69
6 22 Apr 2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the good old cosmetics! Yes. I feel ur pain.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au