Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Positive Vibes

Ugh!

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
1 25 May 2014
These past few days of forum talk have got me wondering... Do I still want to bother!?

I really enjoy listening? (Through my own made up versions of you all in my head) to you all help each other with queries and discussing positively topics which we all feel so strongly about. BUT these past few days in particular are making me more enclined to just stop coming onto these forums and try to find a different avenue (even though finding these are extremely difficult so far).

My morals give me the pleasure of finding the best in creatures of all kind, and don't we all share the same compassion and kindness towards all beings? Why must we all seek the worst in people and getting on our high ponies whilst saying we care for all beings some of us then bully and downgrade our fellow comrades...

Please feel free to prove me wrong and send some positive love my way ecstatic

XoxoxO
ReplyQuote

Mercedes Mercedes VIC Posts: 15
2 25 May 2014
You're right!!! This is my first time on an online forum and I see exactly what you mean... Is it really fair to target others, merely due to differing opinions, or insights? Wherever you have human interaction (both in person and online) I guess there will always be the differing levels of social complexities. Take what you need from these posts - those that fill the spaces and enlighten you, and simply leave the rest behind... Sending you positive vibes... happy
ReplyQuote

ox.kylie.xo ox.kylie.xo QLD Posts: 861
3 25 May 2014
I too understand you, many times i have actually been the victim of these malicious accusations/attacks and try to explain myself over and over though they deny me my right to seek out other that could or have suffered and could also be somewhat comforting that i'm not alone in this world... other times i attempt to monitor the situation and return once most of the arguments have settled down to then explain in the nicest way possible of misunderstanding of not only myself but of others too. eg in 'dog wars' and 'animal testing' in animal testing i was trying to explain the stance of 'show bags and many others' because i dislike confrontation - i see no need for it....

Also i agree with mercedes, try to just not listen to the bad... im sure you already know that i completely understand where your coming from - it's hard to see the good in the bad... especially when you're a victim, but we already cope with lack of support from the majority, on top of the fact that this is meant to be safe haven for us to get support - quite sad really when i've always been bullied and my words twisted and admin do nothing to stop it.

Also just incase you are thinking of leaving this forum, please dont, i have found many of your comments funny especially your style of deliverance and quirkyness- you're a unique/likeable character (which is a really good thing - diversity all the way happy and you have passionately contributed to the cause which is also really good. happy its sad that others are not so peaceful and tranquil as you two... do they see they are damaging the cause, not to mention the psychological impacts their behaviour can cause - by attacking and bullying everyone for them not understanding a person (or intentionally stirring the pot). But don't give up, if we are persistent and stand for whats right and support each other (even if ones opinions vary from another) the battle is half concurred already.
ReplyQuote

5 25 May 2014
I just though i would ad in this thread the link to the house rules - for any one to refer to http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=17
ReplyQuote

6 25 May 2014
Spike said:
What's your comprehension of the social structure of reality? Sorry you're stressed about the Forum exchanges: try some green tea+ a hot both with lavender oil ...Don't leave us; we need
input from such as yourself,they're so few + far between.
Chamomile tea is also said to be relaxing happy
ReplyQuote

maddie45 maddie45 VIC Posts: 167
7 25 May 2014
I wish we could all get along like we used to... I wish I could bake a cake filled with (vegan) rainbows and (plant derived) smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…
ReplyQuote

SaraJ SaraJ QLD Posts: 4
8 25 May 2014
Buddy! I get it. The way I see it (and I feel like this might get a bit of backlash) is that if we are taking a stand for compassion and kindness, we must apply this to ourselves first - Be the change you wish to see - right? Instead of focusing on the negatives (+ picking up others energy), take a moment to breathe and remind yourself of your own calling, mission + stand in life. There will ALWAYS be 'those' people, regardless of their diet, lifestyle + religion etc. It's all about yin+yang in life. Black and white. Start with yourself, nourish + nurture the good and then spread that love wherever you can. Come from a kind positive place and in doing just that little bit, you might be the key to help those who can't always see the good. Sending you loads of positive vibes x
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
9 25 May 2014
Unleashed Admin
I can understand your frustration. Every once and a while the vibe on any forum can get a little heated. When you're dealing with important (and emotional) issues like animal cruelty, it's understandable this can happen.

I can assure you the positive vibes will return...

All we need is a little less of this pillowfight and this tech

And a little more of this beaverhug and this dance
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
10 25 May 2014
Unleashed Admin
And of course, if you see threads getting heated please do report them so that we can make sure the positive vibes keep flowing. (thanks to all those who have recently)
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au