Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

New plant-based nutrition website/social media

Pure Plantasy

1 - 1 of 1 posts

Pure Plantasy Pure Plantasy NSW Posts: 78
1 12 Jun 2014
Hey guys, I have been absent from the AA Unleashed forum for quite some time but figured this would be the place to visit to spread the word about my new nutrition website (www.pureplantasy.com)

I am currently in my final year of studying Nutrition & Dietetics and am passionate about spreading the word on plant based benefits.

I have recently started a website/blog along with associated social media profiles. It focuses on all things plant-based, from nutritional information, news, science, lifestyle, recipes with heaps more stuff on the horizon...

Because I am studying and volunteering for NA, I don't get a whole lot of time to write content, but at the moment I am running a 'Plant of the Week' feature, which highlights a different plant (fruit, veg, nut, seed etc) every week and sheds some light on it's history, common uses and nutritional value etc.

I would love you all to head over to the site, or even throw the page a like on facebook to stay updated on happenings (that would mean the world to me).

www.pureplantasy.com
https://www.facebook.com/pureplantasy
www.instagram.com/pureplantasy
www.twitter.com/drew_trott

Thanks guys, appreciate it!!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au