Did you know that lambs have a special signal for other lambs when it's time to play? Or that some fish sing to impress their potential partners; and mother pigs will often 'talk' to their new-borns as part of the bonding process? Communicating important ideas with each other is a big part of life for all animals ... and with our new facebook covers it's never been easier for you to do!
Whether you've got 10 friends or 1000, let them know how you feel about animals every time they check out your fb page. It's a simple and effective way to let people in on an important message.
1. Right click on the cover that you want and save it to your computer (remember where you save it!)
2. Go to your Facebook profile, hover your mouse over your cover image and click "Change Cover".
3. Select "Upload photo..." and choose the image that you just saved (you shouldn't need to resize if you've copied from us).
4. Finally, tag your friends so they get what you're trying to say!
5. Oh yeah, one last thing. Drop www.unleashed.org.au into the image description so your friends know where to find heaps more info.
And you're done! Communicating has never been easier.
(p.s. You can also pin the image to a board if you're on pinterest. But you don't need instructions on how to do that!)
Then make sure you get some credit for it! Sign in with your Unleashed account below, or join the Action Team now.