Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Anyone read Peta2's "Dumb Comments"?

1 - 10 of 20 posts   1 | 2  


Hayley. J Hayley. J VIC Posts: 143
1 17 Dec 2009
Just curious, have you guys ever read those things? And what do you think of them?

I have to admit, some of the comments are pretty funny because the people that write them clearly have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, and their arguments can easily be rebutted. It's also kinda sad O_o ... lol

http://blog.peta2.com/dumb_comments/?c=lj
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
2 17 Dec 2009
Nope never heard of it, but I'm reading some now...

"You people don't have your facts correct. If you think about it what would happen if we all stopped eating meat. The world would become overly populated with disease carrying creatures and would eventually get transferred to humans. This would therefor become a problem to everyone's health and who is going to pay for all of the vaccinations for the wild creatures? Not me! Plus, who will take the time to gather all the animals and do regular vaccination on them just to overcome diseases that you people created."

...

This comment is so utterly fail. Yes, without the factory farms diseases would be everywhere!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen United States Posts: 1012
3 17 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
Legry said:
Nope never heard of it, but I'm reading some now...

"You people don't have your facts correct. If you think about it what would happen if we all stopped eating meat. The world would become overly populated with disease carrying creatures and would eventually get transferred to humans. This would therefor become a problem to everyone's health and who is going to pay for all of the vaccinations for the wild creatures? Not me! Plus, who will take the time to gather all the animals and do regular vaccination on them just to overcome diseases that you people created."

...

This comment is so utterly fail. Yes, without the factory farms diseases would be everywhere!
scared Oh, that's precious.
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 17 Dec 2009
i love reading them lol
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
5 17 Dec 2009
Man some people have no idea... Like the one that says 'by eating the plants you are contributing to greenhouse gas emmisions' Don't they know how MUCH we save the planet, as well as the animals?
ReplyQuote

Hayley. J Hayley. J VIC Posts: 143
6 17 Dec 2009
jayjay said:
Man some people have no idea... Like the one that says 'by eating the plants you are contributing to greenhouse gas emmisions' Don't they know how MUCH we save the planet, as well as the animals?
Exactly, I've heard one that said "If we don't eat the animals, they will over populate and eat all our vegetation" lol and how does eating plants add to greenhouse gas emmisions -_- ah crazy people..
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
7 17 Dec 2009
LOL. classic. Fun to laugh at but also worrying about what some people think.
ReplyQuote

Hayley. J Hayley. J VIC Posts: 143
8 17 Dec 2009
haha, oh i agree!
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
9 17 Dec 2009
I don't like reading sites like this because I get so angry that people are really that bloody stupid! >__<
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
10 17 Dec 2009
RaV3N said:
I don't like reading sites like this because I get so angry that people are really that bloody stupid! >__<
I 2nd that.
I feel like hitting them over the head with something sharp. LOL
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au