Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan dessert hunt

1 - 6 of 6 posts

emilymlucas emilymlucas QLD Posts: 5
1 26 Feb 2016
I've been getting some late night cravings for desserts and am struggling to find anything!
I'm in Brisbane south, if anyone has had anything yum please let me know!
ReplyQuote

EasyRightMaybe EasyRightMaybe VIC Posts: 30
2 1 Mar 2016
No vegan bakeries out your way? Do something creative with vegan Ice-cream or have a bowl of fruit loops, lol
ReplyQuote

Lollybill Lollybill QLD Posts: 2
3 1 Mar 2016
The Greenslopes IGA has some raw mousse-like desserts and coconut based ice creams and they are open late. Pure Simplicity cafe in Mt Gravatt have some good stuff including cupcakes and croissants. I had the most amazing vegan waffles at Goodness Gracious cafe in Graceville but I don't think they have them on the menu any more. Also Sol cafe in the valley have vegan almond croissants and raw desserts and little sister in greenslopes have cupcakes. Oh and Loving Hut in Mt Gravatt have cakes. Hope that helps happy
ReplyQuote

Isaac Isaac United States Posts: 16
4 10 Mar 2016
Brownie Pumpkin Pie with a crunchy Pecan Topping and Pumpkin Pie Brownie Cupcakes are my favorite. Try them.
ReplyQuote

swirVi swirVi QLD Posts: 6
5 20 Mar 2016
I'm Brisbane south as well and yup Greenslopes IGA is my fave late night snackattack place happy Dairy free chocolate, yum, but also the coconut ice cream is so damn good. They've got the coconut "yogurt" in lots of different flavours as well, but I prefer the consistency of the ice cream happy
ReplyQuote

swirVi swirVi QLD Posts: 6
6 20 Mar 2016
Oh and of course Charlie's Raw Squeeze at Greenslopes is also amazing. Not open as late as the Everton Park shop, but an incredible amount of vegan yumminess - meals, snacks and desserts happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au