Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

vegeidols

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

gaytee. gaytee. NSW Posts: 40
1 4 Jun 2009
everyone who takes that step forward and gives up meat is pretty amazing in my opinion, but who are your vegetarian idols?
there are sooooo many people i could include in my list of vege idols but one of them is definately linda mcartney!
shes paul mcartney (ex beatle) late wife and the founder of Kodak (photography's daughter. she was a  photographer and animal activist. she was also a member of the band wings and used alot of her success to fund awareness of animal rights, and a pro vegetarian  group. she introduced her own line of yummy frozen vegetarian meals into supermarkets back when der were none, and has paved the way for more easy vegetarian alternatives to be acessed everywhere! she died of cancer, but her husband still upholds many of her charities, and continues to promote vege lfestyles
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
2 4 Jun 2009
Mahatma Gandhi, a truly amazing person... and also funny:
*Gandhi arrives in the western world*
Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilisation?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Also,
Pamela Anderson - always advocating the vegan diet and attacking KFC.
Jason Mraz - a RAW vegan! wow... but I think that's going a bit too far lol
Peter Brock - always good to keep his name on hand when a bogan gets in your face and gives you stick on being a vegan.
Paul McCartney - Probably one of, if not the greatest, living musicians.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen United States Posts: 1012
3 4 Jun 2009
Unleashed Admin
Albert Einstein: "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

What a DUDE!  idea
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
4 4 Jun 2009
Pamela Anderson! She helped me become vegetarian by one of the videos she hosted for Peta against KFC. Ever since then I have gone veg!
ReplyQuote

Teweesa! Teweesa! NSW Posts: 95
5 4 Jun 2009
Karen said:
Albert Einstein: "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

What a DUDE!  idea
I love that quote. It's 100% true and I wish more people would believe it.

My vegie idol is my best friend's mum. She's amazing! She's been a vegan for almost 15 years now. She's the strongest woman I've ever met, and she's never been afraid to stand up for her beliefs. I hope I can be as strong as her one day.
ReplyQuote

The Almighty Heatherzilla The Almighty Heatherzilla VIC Posts: 70
6 5 Jun 2009
Fangirlish as it seems, the boys from AFI and Rise Against. It's nice to find musicians I can respect for more than just their music.
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
7 16 Jun 2009
P!NK. Yes, the sexy, vegetarian, built-like-a-freaking-tank animal rights person.  love strong

Go teh pink! TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR ANIMAL LOVING!!!
ReplyQuote

Mel Mel NSW Posts: 289
8 21 Jun 2009
I admire Leonardo Da Vinci. He did so much! Inventing, art, and animal rights!
I found out the other day he was also considered ADHD positive, something I'm getting assessed for.
Although I'm not sure I want to "cure" my high limits of energy....
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
9 14 Jul 2009
Matt.Y said:
Jason Mraz - a RAW vegan! wow... but I think that's going a bit too far lol
omg! scared jason is a vegan! that is so awesome!!
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
10 14 Jul 2009
pammy anderson,einstein,leo da vinci,alec baldwin,darren cordeux,JASON MRAZ???!!!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au