Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

"Animal Rights? That's so gay"

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Etranger Etranger ACT Posts: 53
1 8 Feb 2010

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
2 8 Feb 2010
Seems a lot like they're more focused on the money they can get or bring in from the bank and other commercial floats...  Which just sucks.  They couldn't even come up with a good excuse for not having the animal rights float in there (well that's how it seems to me!).
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
3 8 Feb 2010
hahaha .. 'not queer enough' laugh
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
4 8 Feb 2010
WTF
That is just weird
ReplyQuote

Nelly! Nelly! QLD Posts: 237
5 8 Feb 2010
It makes me sad that people have been denied the right to express what they belive in.
But on the subject of gays for animal rights I think we need to get more of our blokey blokes to get out there to let the world know that it is not just gay guys that are against animal cruelty!
The title of this thread just got me thinking, I know people who have sarcastically said "I'd be vego... If I was gay" and I think we need to break that stereotype!
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
6 8 Feb 2010
Im in for animal rights... and as far as I know, I'm straight (Y) lol
ReplyQuote

7 9 Feb 2010
Nelly! said:
It makes me sad that people have been denied the right to express what they belive in.
But on the subject of gays for animal rights I think we need to get more of our blokey blokes to get out there to let the world know that it is not just gay guys that are against animal cruelty!
The title of this thread just got me thinking, I know people who have sarcastically said "I'd be vego... If I was gay" and I think we need to break that stereotype!
Haha yeah I was telling a mate that ideally I'd like to date another vegan and they said I'd have trouble because all vegan guys are gay!  And yet all the male vegans I know (thus far) are straight and have girlfriends!
ReplyQuote

tarkine tarkine Iran Posts: 296
8 9 Feb 2010
Well I'm a vegan bloke, and I'm straight too... someone should do a poll on whether gays are over-represented in the vegan community. I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy being a bloke.
ReplyQuote

9 9 Feb 2010
Maybe get a social science or psychology student to try it out?  It'd be interesting that's for sure.
ReplyQuote

Metal Vyxen Metal Vyxen SA Posts: 29
10 9 Feb 2010
This is quiet sad.
I'm appauled that places such as IKEA and ANZ are allowed floats, yet a organisation such as AWL who actually card about others and not making money are not.
Maybe they don't want to feel more guilty about eating meat ?
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au