Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Did anyone have a text war with Perry Brothers Circus?

1 - 10 of 18 posts   1 | 2  

Swanky Swanky ACT Posts: 8
1 23 Feb 2010
Ive been having a war with Perry Bros circus over Saigon. Has anyone else had this experience??? if so I would hope their bill is massive!!!

I was also directed to a pathetic part of the perry bros page with a petittion to keep Saigon in the Circus and a lame picture of a guy lying on the ground (miles away from the elephant) this is obvioulsy a pathetic attempt to make themselves look good.  

A rebuttal to their Saigon section of the website would be a really good idea...

megaphone
ReplyQuote

tarkine tarkine Iran Posts: 296
2 23 Feb 2010
I haven't heard back from PB since I sent the message an hour ago...  

scared
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
3 23 Feb 2010
haha what did you guys write in your first text message?
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
4 23 Feb 2010
I sent the message like yesterday, no reply
ReplyQuote

5 23 Feb 2010
krystaljadexvx said:
haha what did you guys write in your first text message?
That might explain why they haven't written back... and I tried so hard to be polite!
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
6 25 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
Hi gang,

I can't stress how important it is not to be abusive or rude when you communicate with Perry Bros. While it may be sad that Saigon is confined and alone, the Perry's sincerely believe they are doing the right thing by her. Saigon's best hope of a better life is if the Perry Bros are receptive to our plea, and they definitely won't be if we're abusing them.

Thanks!  innocent
ReplyQuote

7 25 Feb 2010
Jesse said:
Hi gang,

I can't stress how important it is not to be abusive or rude when you communicate with Perry Bros. While it may be sad that Saigon is confined and alone, the Perry's sincerely believe they are doing the right thing by her. Saigon's best hope of a better life is if the Perry Bros are receptive to our plea, and they definitely won't be if we're abusing them.

Thanks!  innocent
You're completely right Jesse, Perry Bros are misguided, but they don't seem wilfully cruel - it's a pity that their good intentions for Saigon's welfare are clouded by self-interest, but it probably doesn't help if we take an adversarial stance.

I really was polite to Perry Bros. I sent an email too - no abuse, just asking that Saigon please be retired and placed with other elephants for company. I still haven't heard back from them.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
8 25 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
tarkine said:
I really was polite to Perry Bros. I sent an email too - no abuse, just asking that Saigon please be retired and placed with other elephants for company.
Nice one happy
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
9 25 Feb 2010
Jesse said:
tarkine said:
I really was polite to Perry Bros. I sent an email too - no abuse, just asking that Saigon please be retired and placed with other elephants for company.
Nice one happy
I sent a text very similar to this one yesterday, and just got off the phone from a rather rude and angry person from perry bros.  So be prepared, he's probably ringing everyone now.
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
10 25 Feb 2010
Oh so THATS why i had a missed call on my phone

Because everyone knows that if they expect me to answer my phone they gotta ring the phone i use for my left ear
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au