Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan alternatives in WA

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

Alanna Isira Alanna Isira WA Posts: 8
1 25 Feb 2010
Elementals health food shop at ocean keys shopping centre in Clarkson WA is now stocking a variety of vegan food! Naturopathic advice available too for any queries on the 'vegan' diet happy
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
2 25 Feb 2010
All the way up in Clarkson!! That's forever away!! (I'm a hills girl lol)

But good to hear!!
ReplyQuote

tarkine tarkine Iran Posts: 296
3 25 Feb 2010
I have 1 night stopovers in Perth about twice a month (I'm travelling back and forth a lot between Melbourne and Christmas Island) - are there any good veg*n cafes or restaurants? Haven't found a single one yet...
ReplyQuote

4 25 Feb 2010
One World Cuisine - AWESOME!!
Shp7/ 23 South St Kardinya ph: 9331 6677

Annalakshmi - Indian. Haven't been here yet but heard good things. Not 100% vegan, but 100% vegetarian with vegan options
Jetty No 4, Barrack Street Perth ph: 9221 3003
ReplyQuote

5 26 Feb 2010
ReplyQuote

6 26 Feb 2010
Thanks Rav3n!!
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
7 26 Feb 2010
tarkine said:
I have 1 night stopovers in Perth about twice a month (I'm travelling back and forth a lot between Melbourne and Christmas Island) - are there any good veg*n cafes or restaurants? Haven't found a single one yet...
The juicy beetroot in fremantle! They do an awesome tofu burger!

I also like to support the P.A.W.S on beaufort st, they do pay by donation vegan meals, and always sell amazing tasting cake!
ReplyQuote

8 26 Feb 2010
Cheers Miss M, will try it out - I love Freo, beaut place to watch the sun go down
ReplyQuote

9 28 Feb 2010
xMISSMONSTERx said:
tarkine said:
The juicy beetroot in fremantle! They do an awesome tofu burger!

I also like to support the P.A.W.S on beaufort st, they do pay by donation vegan meals, and always sell amazing tasting cake!
I've never been to a Meatless Monday at PAW's... to hard to get into the city for me on a Monday night sad it's on my to-do list though.

But I love getting in there to stock up on supplies happy when I was in there last they were setting up a home delivery service for sales over $50 (I think) woohoo!!
ReplyQuote

CupCakes CupCakes WA Posts: 15
10 27 Mar 2010
Tamarind-Mount Hawthorn Scarborough Beach Road...

Cottesloe, Vans, not soley Vegan, but have some nice Vegan options, you need just ask, it's just opposite the train station (not on the Cottesloe beach side,) you can pre ring and discuss the menu with them, and from memory I think the Chef there is Vego which is great, so I guess that's why the V options, and there's another lovely restaurant in North Beach that has a separate Vegetarian Menu - Clarkes and they will also cook Vegan as well, all they do is ask you to ring them prior, they are most obliging, and better still, it's bring ya own drinks...

Also the Shri Malacca which is a brilliant restaurant, I think it's James Street which runs parallel to the railway line, but not railway parade, it's the next one up.  The Shri Malacca does not use meat or dairy products.  

Also the Hari Krishna Temple which was in William Street, but it has moved, but from what I'm told it's not far away at all, though they use milk products but not in all dishes..

I usually ring prior to most cafe places, and they will usually come up with something for me...

The other one which comes to mind is called the Fig Tree (I think??) in Triggs, now that is nice too, with lots of Vego/Vegan options, but in the mean time, I'll keep my thinking hat on...
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au