Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

i cried when i saw this

11 - 17 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
11 21 Apr 2010
As disgusting as this is, at least he's willing to kill the animal himself, he is a chef.
And it's just more information out there. I hope everyone who watched it thought twice about eating chicken for dinner albeit some probably still will. I don't think he's a twat, I think this was a great thing to show people.
ReplyQuote

Mimziiii Mimziiii VIC Posts: 105
12 21 Apr 2010
he killed a chicken, he cant possible be a good person if he killed the chicken himself, and he makes it look like the chickens go through nice lifes and die painlessly, and hes not trying to fix the problem hes just showing people that there is one in a compleatly un-necessary way

and he is the twatyish person ever
ReplyQuote

13 21 Apr 2010
Mimziiii said:
he killed a chicken, he cant possible be a good person if he killed the chicken himself, and he makes it look like the chickens go through nice lifes and die painlessly, and hes not trying to fix the problem hes just showing people that there is one in a compleatly un-necessary way

I'm sorry, but he still can be a good person. Someone has to show people. Meet your meat had to be taped somewhere aswell. If people are unwilling to share this kind of stuff in an in your face manner, who's going to be so disgusted that they give up meat?
ReplyQuote

14 21 Apr 2010
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:

I'm sorry, but he still can be a good person. Someone has to show people. Meet your meat had to be taped somewhere aswell. If people are unwilling to share this kind of stuff in an in your face manner, who's going to be so disgusted that they give up meat?
would you ever kill an animal to show other people how animals are treated
ReplyQuote

15 21 Apr 2010
Mimziiii said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:

I also don't eat meat.
It would have made an impact on alot of people, that should count for something. Too many chickens die alot worse than that one did.
ReplyQuote

16 21 Apr 2010
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:

I also don't eat meat.
It would have made an impact on alot of people, that should count for something. Too many chickens die alot worse than that one did.
yeah but instead of killing an animal he could just be a vegetarian or vegan and show people videos of animal at factory farms and stuff, because not many people in the audience thought killing a chicken was that bad and i doubt this video made an impact on many people, it did make me cry though, and also i fing jamie oliver annoying whether he's killing a chicken or not
ReplyQuote

17 21 Apr 2010
Mimziiii said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Mimziiii said:

I also don't eat meat.
yeah but instead of killing an animal he could just be a vegetarian or vegan and show people videos of animal at factory farms and stuff, because not many people in the audience thought killing a chicken was that bad and i doubt this video made an impact on many people, it did make me cry though, and also i fing jamie oliver annoying whether he's killing a chicken or not
Well I think he's great yeh! (Jamie speak) hahahaha.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au