Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

LORD OF THE FRIES :)

81 - 90 of 100 posts   4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! VIC Posts: 177
82 21 Dec 2009
Droool

WHO VOTES KFC/Maccas/Hungry Jacks/ whatever to be replaced with LORD OF THE FRIES???
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
83 12 Jun 2010
I was just wondering if there is a Lord of the Fries anywhere in/near Brisbane? I live 6 hours away but sometimes we go there for holidays and I'd love to try it, thanks. happy
ReplyQuote

. . Afghanistan Posts: 125
84 12 Jun 2010
they are also in melb central, northland and chandstone

the burgers from there are so good
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
85 12 Jun 2010
gg said:
I was just wondering if there is a Lord of the Fries anywhere in/near Brisbane? I live 6 hours away but sometimes we go there for holidays and I'd love to try it, thanks. happy
As far as I know, the only LOTF stores are in and around Melbourne. But they are franchising so hopefully they will conquer in the fututehappy
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
86 12 Jun 2010
Laratilly13 said:
Droool

WHO VOTES KFC/Maccas/Hungry Jacks/ whatever to be replaced with LORD OF THE FRIES???
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! IT SOUNDS DELICIOUS!! do you think I could get them to open up a shop in Adelaide??
ReplyQuote

Truc Truc VIC Posts: 85
87 12 Jun 2010
i want to try it one day but only go to the city like once a year
ReplyQuote

afimelb afimelb VIC Posts: 141
88 13 Jun 2010
i love LOTF happy the best thing is it is open for mac donalds type hours. i like how when friends originally planned to go to mac donalds they follow me instead to lotf. i usually get a mini burger after uni prob once a month and they keep adding things to the menu such as brownies and hot dogs  happy best junk food
ReplyQuote

leticia-porth leticia-porth NSW Posts: 151
89 13 Jun 2010
LUCKY! i wish i could go sad
ReplyQuote

Peterabbid Peterabbid VIC Posts: 9
90 13 Jun 2010
ohhhh man every time i go into the city i have an incredible urge to go there. I love the spicy burgers with vegan cheese and mayo, OMNOMNOMNOM! So good. And the cookies and brownies you can buy from there are amazing..

Well everything from there is amazing!

..Definitely going there tomorrow ecstatic
ReplyQuote

[ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ]  [ 8 ]  [ 9 ]  [ 10 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au