Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?

11 - 20 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
11 3 Jun 2010
I'd have said smell but if it affects my taste then def hearing for me!
ReplyQuote

PenguinPerson PenguinPerson SA Posts: 94
12 3 Jun 2010
RaV3N said:
Feel.

This way when I have to deal with sick and angry parrots/galahs/cockies and they bite me I won't feel it LOL cos it bloody hurts if they get a hold of you!
haha, i like your reasoning!

paw
ReplyQuote

Brendon Brendon NSW Posts: 1212
13 3 Jun 2010
Taste in a heartbeat BUT I'd be least willing to lost touch or sight.
ReplyQuote

fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me VIC Posts: 376
14 3 Jun 2010
ckimana said:
I'd have said smell but if it affects my taste then def hearing for me!
I always think that but then I think I'd rather die than live without music! I'd give away both taste and smell to keep the rest happy
ReplyQuote

tarkine tarkine Iran Posts: 296
15 4 Jun 2010
I would be miserable in a world without music, likewise if I couldn't see well enough to read, and to watch the world go by.  

I could forego touch and taste, but I do love the smell of autumn leaves.
ReplyQuote

hayley la BAM ?! hayley la BAM ?! VIC Posts: 110
16 4 Jun 2010
Kirrilly said:
But if you lost smell wouldn't that take out taste as well? sad

I think sight, 'cause i could still read but life wouldn't be much fun without music :S
you would still be able to taste, i know. my mum was born without smell and she can taste fine, in fact i think he taste may be even better than if she could smell. XD

back to the question lol. i think i would rather out of all of the options, to lose the sense of smell, cause then i wouldn't have to smell all those yucky smells.
ReplyQuote

Shorty Shorty QLD Posts: 479
17 4 Jun 2010
taste (even though it links to smell)

if i couldn't taste/smell anything, i would eat a lot healthier and i would be able to eat any vegan foods without some of them tasting really bad
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
18 4 Jun 2010
Shorty said:

if i couldn't taste/smell anything, i would eat a lot healthier and i would be able to eat any vegan foods without some of them tasting really bad
What do you mean? confused Lol!

I know some veg food tastes bad but same said in regards to omni food. It's strange coz things that I love other ppl hate and vice versa!
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
19 4 Jun 2010
ckimana said:
Shorty said:

I know some veg food tastes bad but same said in regards to omni food. It's strange coz things that I love other ppl hate and vice versa!
Brussel Sprouts. Say no more LOL
ReplyQuote

Shorty Shorty QLD Posts: 479
20 4 Jun 2010
RaV3N said:
ckimana said:
Shorty said:

Brussel Sprouts. Say no more LOL
I'm just a REALLY picky eater. I dont like some vegan meals (especially most of the meat substitutes), but i also didnt like most meat products when i ate meat, so yea its not just because the food is vegan

..I actually like brussel sprouts (: but only if they're raw

And I like heaps of things that my friends hate
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au