Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

facts to literature: fiction that can change the world!

11 - 20 of 41 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Nick the activist Nick the activist NSW Posts: 26
11 4 Jun 2010
Lachlan the animal lover said:
lol ok I will post my story ASAP when I finish it so look out it will only be very short nothing long and failly easy to read so know ones put of by it. It will be in the eye view of the animal and also the chicken a little spoller the chick will survive. Maybe gods blind???
ok
ReplyQuote

12 6 Jun 2010
lachlan has postponed his writing date to the end of the year sad so we need more writers and just to mention that all profits will go to Animal Australia
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
13 6 Jun 2010
Kirrilly said:
I'm actually writing a short piece at the moment about dairy cows from the POV of a mother cow. I'll let you know when it's done!
Aw, I was going to do that.

Maybe I might do a pig in a stow. I love writing short stories so I'll definately give it a go!

When do you want them finished by?
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
14 6 Jun 2010
hmm.. I might write one about vivisection... I might do both :O

Haha, I'll see where my writing takes me.
ReplyQuote

15 6 Jun 2010
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Kirrilly said:
I'm actually writing a short piece at the moment about dairy cows from the POV of a mother cow. I'll let you know when it's done!
Aw, I was going to do that.

Maybe I might do a pig in a stow. I love writing short stories so I'll definately give it a go!

When do you want them finished by?
um as soon as possible if you need ideas you can do somthing like a sheeps journey and pain of live animal export or a new born chick in a factory farm which i s what im doing or you can do like something to do with the oil spill in the gulf of mexico like a bird or a seal or something good luck

peace_out
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
16 6 Jun 2010
That sounds really awesome. I'm an aspiring author, so I'd love to help out.
ReplyQuote

17 6 Jun 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
That sounds really awesome. I'm an aspiring author, so I'd love to help out.
yer same here and we would love for you to join this could be the next step for your writing career ecstatic. do you know what to do?  confused
ReplyQuote

Lachlan the animal lover Lachlan the animal lover NSW Posts: 55
18 7 Jun 2010
Lol guys sorry but I have some work which is amazing for a year 8 kid anyways I might do some of it in school secretly so shhhh and also next week Im going to melbourne so maybe I'll go to the headquaters and see if they want to publish in their name! so yer. Love a guys
ReplyQuote

19 7 Jun 2010
Lachlan the animal lover said:
Lol guys sorry but I have some work which is amazing for a year 8 kid anyways I might do some of it in school secretly so shhhh and also next week Im going to melbourne so maybe I'll go to the headquaters and see if they want to publish in their name! so yer. Love a guys
awsome ecstatic ill send you a letter that you can give them thankz
ReplyQuote

Bridgey Didge Bridgey Didge NSW Posts: 26
20 8 Jun 2010
Hi! ecstatic
What a great Idea!
I already have a story I wrote earlier this year for a uni assignment! The only thing is, its a science fiction piece and has us as the victims of factory farming. I wanted people to think about what it would be like if animal and human roles were reversed.
I don't know if thats the kind of story you were after?
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).