Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

I'm So Proud ;)

1 - 10 of 40 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

BEANYXVX BEANYXVX VIC Posts: 66
1 3 Aug 2010
My little brother (USER: WAZZAXXX) just went vegetarian after taking the initiative to find out about how animals are treated. He told me he wanted to learn the truth, and the first thing he did was watch Earthlings. Such a great lil bro!

Please make him welcome.

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
2 3 Aug 2010
welcome ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
3 3 Aug 2010
Congrats and welcome ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
4 3 Aug 2010
Woo hoo! ecstatic Welcome happy He won't regret his decision.
ReplyQuote

Tofu Ninja Tofu Ninja NSW Posts: 165
5 3 Aug 2010
I wish my little bro would watch Earthlings!
Welcome to the crew Wazza!

Just know that these first few weeks/months may be hard to adjust. You've made a big decision that will take time to get used to. Once you're used to it though you'll never look back mate!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 3 Aug 2010
Yahooooo! Welcome aboard! Congrats on the choice to go veg! =D How old is this Wazza? A teen green or an even younger recruit?
ReplyQuote

BEANYXVX BEANYXVX VIC Posts: 66
7 4 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Yahooooo! Welcome aboard! Congrats on the choice to go veg! =D How old is this Wazza? A teen green or an even younger recruit?
He's 15 now, but only just finding out about animal cruelty! It's easy not to find out these days. It's very well hidden. But I'm glad he wanted to know the truth rather than live a lie! happy.
ReplyQuote

EMAC EMAC VIC Posts: 69
8 4 Aug 2010
Welcome!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
9 4 Aug 2010
BEANYXVX said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
He's 15 now, but only just finding out about animal cruelty! It's easy not to find out these days. It's very well hidden. But I'm glad he wanted to know the truth rather than live a lie! happy.
Haha, that's okay! I didn't find out until I was 16, and I won't be 17 until November!! Better late than never.
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
10 4 Aug 2010
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AND WELCOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au