Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Why are people so hardheaded?

1 - 10 of 60 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  

Ava Ava United States Posts: 23
1 14 Jul 2009
Ok i dont know if its like this in Australia but in America especially in the south, a vegetarian cant go a day without being questioned about their sanity or getting picked at by a non-veg. They cant just leave us alone? No, they want to start and arguement on why we should eat meat, even though its very obvious that its out choice we DONT want to. Its just very frustrating to me why i cant go out to eat without being a spectical or "offending" someone while they are literally waving a piece of meat in my face!

Does anyone else ever have this problem or is it just me?
ReplyQuote

Gaara-Rulez Gaara-Rulez United States Posts: 6
2 14 Jul 2009
i know what you mean! it's nuts!
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
3 14 Jul 2009
No, I understand what you mean, I've had people come up to me and go "you're a VEGETARIAN?? wtf???" I hate it when people aren't open to anyone else's opinions but their own.
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
4 14 Jul 2009
It's like that here in Australia too! I just hate it!
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
5 14 Jul 2009
Even my best friend (who is extremely smart) says we need meat to survive. I just look at her and shake my head, she's usually such a genius.
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
6 14 Jul 2009
Kirrilly said:
Even my best friend (who is extremely smart) says we need meat to survive. I just look at her and shake my head, she's usually such a genius.
The best comeback is an emphasized breath. tongue
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen United States Posts: 1012
7 14 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
Matt.Y said:
Kirrilly said:
Are you suggesting we take a page out of the noble book of Napoleon Dynamite?
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
8 14 Jul 2009
Ava said:
Ok i dont know if its like this in Australia but in America especially in the south, a vegetarian cant go a day without being questioned about their sanity or getting picked at by a non-veg. They cant just leave us alone? No, they want to start and arguement on why we should eat meat, even though its very obvious that its out choice we DONT want to. Its just very frustrating to me why i cant go out to eat without being a spectical or "offending" someone while they are literally waving a piece of meat in my face!

Does anyone else ever have this problem or is it just me?
yea its like that her 2

its a different lifestyle and its a easy thing to pick on
They will learn
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
9 14 Jul 2009
Karen said:
Matt.Y said:
Kirrilly said:
Haha "Idiot" *exasperated sigh*
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
10 14 Jul 2009
Karen said:
Matt.Y said:
Kirrilly said:
yes!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au