Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

So Good 250 ml range

1 - 9 of 9 posts

xx Melinda xx xx Melinda xx VIC Posts: 40
1 17 Aug 2010
Hi All,

Anyone remember the so good 250 ml flavored and regular soy milks? I really liked the chocolate flavoured ones. I emailed Sanitarium to find out if they were still making them.

I got the following reply from Sanitarium:

"Dear  Melinda,

Thank you for contacting Sanitarium regarding our 250ml So Good range. Unfortunately due to factory constraints we were temporarily unable to produce this line of products. The So Good Regular 250ml 3 packs will be available for purchase again in around 1 weeks time through Coles stores only. We are currently working on an upgrade that will allow us to hopefully start production again in early 2011 of the other varieties. We do apologise  for the inconvenience and your comments have been forwarded onto our marketing team.

Regards,

Melissa

Customer Relations Consultant"

I hope I don't have to wait that long!
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
2 17 Aug 2010
ohh! i don't want to wait until 2011! they are yummyecstatic i cant wait!
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
3 17 Aug 2010
I have never had them but I really want to try them now! Of course I would want them when they're not available lol
ReplyQuote

Ruin Ruin VIC Posts: 198
4 17 Aug 2010
I wish they'd stop 'improving' their stuff. I liked the caramel ice cream JUST FINE THANKYOU sanitarium. But noooo you have to go and make that awful vanilla chai rock in a tub stuff.

I'm pretty sure you can still find the 250ml stuff in certain supermarkets, some have run out quicker than others.
ReplyQuote

xx Melinda xx xx Melinda xx VIC Posts: 40
5 17 Aug 2010
I've looked in about 15 different coles, safeway and IGA supermarkets during the last 6 months, and I couldn't find any of the 250 ml packs anywhere! I do remember that when I got the small regular soy milks, that most of the time they had "floaties" of dried soy milk in it.
I hope Sanitarium's improvement process corrects this lol, fingers crossed.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 17 Aug 2010
Ruin said:
I wish they'd stop 'improving' their stuff. I liked the caramel ice cream JUST FINE THANKYOU sanitarium. But noooo you have to go and make that awful vanilla chai rock in a tub stuff.

I'm pretty sure you can still find the 250ml stuff in certain supermarkets, some have run out quicker than others.
They had CARAMEL ICE CREAM?!?!?!?!?!??!

Caramel is my ultimate weakness!!!!!!
ReplyQuote

JaimieCS JaimieCS VIC Posts: 363
7 18 Aug 2010
I haven't been able to find them anywhere for months.
ReplyQuote

Tink Tink QLD Posts: 100
8 18 Aug 2010
JaimieCS said:
I haven't been able to find them anywhere for months.
Neither!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
9 18 Aug 2010
I know! I only use milk for cooking & those small cartons were fantastic as I wouldn't waste any. Now I end up throwing 1/2 to 3/4 of a large carton out sad

And the caramel ice-cream was the bomb! Also, the strawberry.... ok... another sad face coming sad
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au