Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

The Circle

1 - 4 of 4 posts

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
1 21 Sep 2010
As embarrassing as it is to admit I watch it, their emphasis on red meat is really... bothering me. I understand that they're sponsored by the meat industry, so there is some form of contractual obligation, but it's still really concerning. There are so many people watching this show and being fed all this propaganda... hopefully their viewers have the sense to know there's more to nutrition than meat.
Not really sure what the point to this post was, heh.
ReplyQuote

Poppy Popstar Poppy Popstar VIC Posts: 37
2 21 Sep 2010
I'd just turned the channel & saw The Circle people cooking up red meat.  I didn't know they are sponsored by the meat industry!!!  How about that!   I don't like the show based on the mentality of the hosts & the stupid comments they make so don't tend to watch it.
ReplyQuote

karenbaby karenbaby ACT Posts: 489
3 21 Sep 2010
I like the circle (:
Mainly because when i have foxtell years ago i used to watch yumi on channel V LOL.
I was watching that and yeh i found it anoying :/
But shouldent they add something like,if your veg*an your still awesome. hahaha.
ahhh i donno,but thats their veiw i guess isnt it?
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
4 21 Sep 2010
Louiseeeeee said:
I like the circle (:
Mainly because when i have foxtell years ago i used to watch yumi on channel V LOL.
I was watching that and yeh i found it anoying :/
But shouldent they add something like,if your veg*an your still awesome. hahaha.
ahhh i donno,but thats their veiw i guess isnt it?
Actually, once Georgie said sorry to all the vegans out there! She said it jokingly but you could tell she kind of believed it.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au