Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Puppy Farms

1 - 10 of 49 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Emma95 Emma95 VIC Posts: 38
1 21 Sep 2010
Today i was at southland looking at the dogs dog and stuff when i saw about 3 dogs dog in one little cage... wailing to come out, probably because as soon as they were born they were thrown in cages, and then as soon as they get out of the cage they're chucked into the glass cagebump for us too glare at. I just wish i could buy them all so they'd be free, sadly i am not a millionaire.
I think the puppy farms should be bigger and free range, like with chickens chick, so that it's one step closer to not being cruel. peace_out
ReplyQuote

Seyda Seyda VIC Posts: 167
2 21 Sep 2010
Emma95 said:
Today i was at southland looking at the dogs dog and stuff when i saw about 3 dogs dog in one little cage... wailing to come out, probably because as soon as they were born they were thrown in cages, and then as soon as they get out of the cage they're chucked into the glass cagebump for us too glare at. I just wish i could buy them all so they'd be free, sadly i am not a millionaire.
I think the puppy farms should be bigger and free range, like with chickens chick, so that it's one step closer to not being cruel. peace_out
i totally agree!! i feel so sorry for those pups behind glass cages! i always see the sorrowful look in their puppy eyes wishing to be at a decent home sad

bye <--- too bad thats all i can do when im at a pet shop looking at those pups cry
ReplyQuote

3 22 Sep 2010
YEA I NOE it sux that all i can do is too just stare at them, i always say to my dad can we buy on... COME ONE IMPULSE BUY!!!!
but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it's too expensive and we dnt have over $500 to spare... GEEZ!!!!
lol ecstatic
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
4 22 Sep 2010
buying is supporting the industry. dont do it that is how the puppy farmers make money, evoking sympathy in customers, they buy it and continue the cruel cycle. Buy from pure bred breeders or adoption shelters. not puppy stores.
ReplyQuote

5 22 Sep 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
buying is supporting the industry. dont do it that is how the puppy farmers make money, evoking sympathy in customers, they buy it and continue the cruel cycle. Buy from pure bred breeders or adoption shelters. not puppy stores.
yea i always buy my dogs from pounds where dogs who were mistreated before can start again with a nice new family.
pounds are the best places to go
ReplyQuote

Cailyn Cailyn QLD Posts: 167
6 22 Sep 2010
if i were to ever bye puppy or a dog  dog id buy one from an animal shelter so it didnt get put down and it would be happy happy peace
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
7 22 Sep 2010
Emma95 said:
im sorry BUT WHAT

u think  puppy farm should be big and free range
im sorry but thats just stupid

what needs to happy is puppy farms need to be abolished permanently
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
8 22 Sep 2010
jack said:
Emma95 said:
im sorry BUT WHAT

Exactly, no offence hunnii but mass breeding animals is wrong. In any sense. It would be hypocritical to agree with puppies being mass bred for profit and be against farm animals being bred the same way.
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
9 22 Sep 2010
4_da_animals1 said:
jack said:
Emma95 said:
im sorry BUT WHAT

Exactly, no offence hunnii but mass breeding animals is wrong. In any sense. It would be hypocritical to agree with puppies being mass bred for profit and be against farm animals being bred the same way.
I think Emma means to say that it should be more like the actual breeders' farms.... where natural breeding occurs, and they are in big open spaces...
When she said 'puppy farms should be bigger' I think she means the size of the pens, not that the puppy farming industry or that the farming should be bigger (in production terms).

Her idea may not necessarily be 'right', but I get what she's saying.... that it should be 'organic/free range'.... or 'natural' breeding
ReplyQuote

Leighbunny Leighbunny VIC Posts: 174
10 22 Sep 2010
Yeah, go to animal shelters or breed RESCUES. Not breeders.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au