Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

'Circus Royale' pain for the animals

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Emma95 Emma95 VIC Posts: 38
1 22 Sep 2010
'We do circus the old way with six animal acts, featuring Camels, llamas, geese, horses, a pony and four black and white cows that have to be seen to believed.'cow cow wave wave
that is wat the website for circus royale says, but they're are just being a pain for the animals.
They train them with whips and other cruel methods, and when the animals have done their part, they're thrown incages too small for them to move in.
THIS IS HORRIBLE and i wish i could help the animals.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
2 22 Sep 2010
I know! I hate the use of animals for entertainment in circuses. It's so wrong.
You know, there is something you can do. There's ALWAYS something you can do.happy You never have to feel hopeless about this. Just send them an email. It might not seem like much, but the more people speak out against it, the less reason they have to continue such cruel practises.
ReplyQuote

3 22 Sep 2010
ok i will send them a e-mail or summin
do u noe the website to go on to send the e-mail
ReplyQuote

4 22 Sep 2010
If you go on their main website, it should be provided for you. Look for something that says "Contact Us" or "Contact Information." If you can't find it I'll have a look for you. happy
ReplyQuote

5 22 Sep 2010
Their email is
ReplyQuote

6 22 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Their email is
i am e-mailing them now
oh god wat should i say
i know why do they do that to the poor animals
any good????
ReplyQuote

7 23 Sep 2010
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Their email is
i am e-mailing them now
oh god wat should i say
any good????
The key is to make sure you use good spelling, grammar and punctuation, and sound informed.

Say something like...

To Whom It May Concern,

I have recently been informed of the cruel methods that The Circus Royale employ in the training of their animal performers. I find this greatly upsetting, and I shall, in future, be avoiding your circus and encouraging my friends to do the same.

It is unnecessary to harm an animal in order to train an animal. There are much kinder means, and these methods are equally as easily achieved. I urge you consider a more humane way to teach your performing animals the acts which they perform so obediently.

Regards,

[your name]

Just an idea, though.
ReplyQuote

8 23 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Their email is
i am e-mailing them now
oh god wat should i say
any good????
The key is to make sure you use good spelling, grammar and punctuation, and sound informed.

Say something like...

To Whom It May Concern,

I have recently been informed of the cruel methods that The Circus Royale employ in the training of their animal performers. I find this greatly upsetting, and I shall, in future, be avoiding your circus and encouraging my friends to do the same.

It is unnecessary to harm an animal in order to train an animal. There are much kinder means, and these methods are equally as easily achieved. I urge you consider a more humane way to teach your performing animals the acts which they perform so obediently.

Regards,

[your name]

Just an idea, though.
i willl use that then
it's really good
ReplyQuote

9 23 Sep 2010
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Their email is
i am e-mailing them now
oh god wat should i say
any good????

Say something like...

To Whom It May Concern,

Regards,

[your name]

Just an idea, though.
i willl use that then
it's really good
Thanks, love. peace Let us know what they say if they reply.
ReplyQuote

10 27 Sep 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Emma95 said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Their email is
i am e-mailing them now
oh god wat should i say
any good????

Say something like...

To Whom It May Concern,

Regards,

[your name]

Just an idea, though.
i willl use that then
it's really good
Thanks, love. peace Let us know what they say if they reply.
I havn't got a reply yet unfortunatley
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au