Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

The Green Edge

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
1 6 Oct 2010
okay so basically this shop is AMAZING. I feel so so lucky to live around an hours drive away from it love
i haven't yet been there but i have been looking at/drooling over the online catalogue - which anybody in Australia can order from and have delivered to their door just like the cruelty free shop or vegan perfection.
i'm pretty sure I need to save around $300 and go on a big grocery shop there and buy everything haha.

Basically everything that you can possibly buy as a vegan in Australia is in this store. and EVERYTHING they sell is vegan/cruelty free.
how fantastic! a shop you don't have to look at ANY labels in love

http://www.greenedgeonline.com.au/acatalog/catalogbody.html
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
2 6 Oct 2010
Yeah, me too! I've been looking at ordering but haven't got around to it yet! Lol!

Anyone ordered from them before?
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
3 6 Oct 2010
That's awesome!  ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic I love not having to read labels.
ReplyQuote

TheSixthStitch TheSixthStitch Aruba Posts: 988
4 6 Oct 2010
Bookmarked!
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
5 6 Oct 2010
Wow ... I like this website!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
6 6 Oct 2010
Is there an easy way of searching vegan products? I typed "vegan" in the search engine and it has 946 hits. I don't have time to scroll thru every page sad
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
7 7 Oct 2010
everything on the site is vegan. if you go to the catalogue i posted it is in categoreys  ie: shelf, fridge, freezer, household, vitamins etc.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen United States Posts: 1012
8 7 Oct 2010
Unleashed Admin
This is a great shop! Run by friendly people too happy I think I *did* clock up a $300 shop when I went there last... ashamed2
ReplyQuote

strutty strutty QLD Posts: 87
9 7 Oct 2010
Awesome store with such lovely people AND the profits go back into projects and activities to help promote their vegan vision. Definitely recommend it to EVERYONE. so nice to go into a store and not have to scrutinise the ingredients label
ReplyQuote

xgronox xgronox VIC Posts: 107
10 7 Oct 2010
thanks! this site looks great!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au