Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

toothpaste?

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Natty Natty NSW Posts: 80
1 17 Nov 2010
hey everyone! i have a little question. I have been using the woolworths brand naytura herbal toothpaste. i went shopping today and they only have one called "macro wholefoods market herbal toothpaste". it doesnt have anything on the packaging about it being vegan or about non animal testing. does anyone know if its vegan?
ReplyQuote

bitchanca bitchanca VIC Posts: 117
2 17 Nov 2010
yeah the same thing happened to me!
my dad brought me home the macro one and I was like wut da
I think woolworths have switched the naytura brand over to the macro brand
I'm assuming (and hoping) that it's still the same product, just with new packaging.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
3 17 Nov 2010
ReplyQuote

Tracey Tracey QLD Posts: 127
4 18 Nov 2010
I buy Whiteglo because they dont test on animals, I dont know if its vegan though. I sent them an email about the animal testing and they replied pretty quickly, so if you emailed about the ingredients I'm sure they would reply happy
ReplyQuote

Caroline4 Caroline4 NSW Posts: 3
5 17 Apr 2011
I am wondering the same thing.... i rang woolworths and they assured me it was only a packaging change but they have not said this writing.. i also wrote to the company in new zealand and they failed to respond. I think it is a bit suss they have removed the "not tested on animals" sign. really sux cos I like this toothpaste and it is cheap but I am looking elsewhere until i get written assurance that it is not tested on animals.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
6 17 Apr 2011
Tracey said:
I buy Whiteglo because they dont test on animals, I dont know if its vegan though. I sent them an email about the animal testing and they replied pretty quickly, so if you emailed about the ingredients I'm sure they would reply happy
it's vegan
ReplyQuote

Teegzie Teegzie QLD Posts: 28
7 20 Apr 2011
Lars said:
Tracey said:
it's vegan
Awesome! We've just about used up the last of our crappy colgate stuff and I was trying to decide what to get next!
ReplyQuote

Kick Kick VIC Posts: 540
8 20 Apr 2011
Teegzie said:
Lars said:
Tracey said:
it's vegan
Awesome! We've just about used up the last of our crappy colgate stuff and I was trying to decide what to get next!
You could try this one. I'm not a smoker but it makes your teeth incredibly white. You can find it at priceline for about $3.

http://www.redsealnaturalhealth.com/_product_42196/Red_Seal_Smokers_Toothpaste

Their range kind of seems like the vegan version of Colgate.
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
9 21 Apr 2011
kimberleyfrancess said:
Teegzie said:
Lars said:
Tracey said:
it's vegan
You could try this one. I'm not a smoker but it makes your teeth incredibly white. You can find it at priceline for about $3.

http://www.redsealnaturalhealth.com/_product_42196/Red_Seal_Smokers_Toothpaste

Their range kind of seems like the vegan version of Colgate.
My personal fav too! It's very strong & minty compared to others than seem really bland.
ReplyQuote

Animals are the Best Animals are the Best SA Posts: 5
10 14 Jul 2011
The brand has now changed to "Macro Herbal Toothpaste" and is a created by the New Zealand company, progressive.

Now, I know it's not tested on animals, though, I am a bit worried about one of the ingredients. It has listed "Glycerin". (Uh-oh!).

But, hopefully, like it says on the box, it "contains plant derived oils & extracts", means that it's Vegetable Glycerin. I would like to call them, but they have already closed   sad .
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au