Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Anyone volunteering or thinking of volunteering with Animals Australia?

(apologies if this topic already exsists)

1 - 9 of 9 posts

Nostalgic Nat Nostalgic Nat VIC Posts: 6
1 20 Nov 2010
Hey peeps.

Im wanting to help Volunteer with Animals Australia and was wondering if anyone else wanted to join me or already is?

I have shown interest in helping out with their Burke Street Stall. And also received some pamphlets to hand out to people and thought Id see who else wants to help and join me and perhaps get together fairly regularly and help out??
If anyone already is doing this let me know as I'd love to meet others helping out and who share the same passion.
happy

Nat  paw
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
2 21 Nov 2010
Im doing some volunteer work at AA's stall in S.A today. clap
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
3 21 Nov 2010
hey, iom already a volunteer happy

i did the mind body spirit festival with jane yesterday and just to let you know, todays bourke street stall was cancelled, but im going to post upcoming ones on here happy
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
4 21 Nov 2010
I am a volunteer for AA (when I don't have uni) and will be helping out with Bourke Street stalls also.
And we're going to be doing leafleting leading up to Christmas too
ReplyQuote

TofuUnleashed TofuUnleashed TAS Posts: 986
5 21 Nov 2010
I definitely want to volunteer! dance
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
6 21 Nov 2010
I try to leaflet whenever the opportunity comes up and I also helped out at the Mind Body Spirit festival (I was tired after like four hours, and Jane ran the stall for three days!) It's a lot of fun though, especially when you get to talk to people and sell things and really feel you're making a difference. If you want to get involved it's really really worth it ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Nostalgic Nat Nostalgic Nat VIC Posts: 6
7 21 Nov 2010
Awesome looks like there are already heaps of Volunteers. So good to hear.

I went to the Mind Body Spirit Fest today and had a chat to the lovely girls at the stall. (and also brought some goodies) They mentioned that todays stall in Bourke Street was cancelled but I hope to be helping out next weekend if they need any helpers.
If anyone else is going to help or thinking of it let me know happy Be great to meet some of the friendly faces from here. happy
I'd like to get together with some people and spread the word on the street too. happy
ReplyQuote

Little_Kitty Little_Kitty United Kingdom Posts: 376
8 21 Nov 2010
Miss Lady Red said:

I went to the Mind Body Spirit Fest today and had a chat to the lovely girls at the stall. (and also brought some goodies) They mentioned that todays stall in Bourke Street was cancelled but I hope to be helping out next weekend if they need any helpers.
If anyone else is going to help or thinking of it let me know happy Be great to meet some of the friendly faces from here. happy
I'd like to get together with some people and spread the word on the street too. happy
i was on the stall today as well!
ReplyQuote

Alyssa Alyssa VIC Posts: 296
9 21 Nov 2010
Little_Kitty said:
Miss Lady Red said:

i was on the stall today as well!
Me too! It was lovely meeting both of you happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au